BY FRESH

Cannabis Rose Eau de Parfum is the sultry and alluring floral counterpart to the highly popular Cannabis Santal scent housed in an artisanal glass bottle. Notes:- Top notes: Bulgarian rose, pomegranate flower, bergamot- Middle notes: cannabis accord, sheer jasmine, dark chocolate- Bottom notes: white musk, patchouli, oolong tea."I wanted to create a sultry, feminine counterpart to the highly popular Cannabis Santal Collection, to capture the essence of an intimate moment between lovers recalled from a man's point of view. The feel of her touch, the scent of her skin, her hair, her lips mingling with his own. He never wants the moment to end. With this scent, it lives forever." Lev Glazman, fresh Co-founder and Fragrance Designer. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh 'Cannabis Rose' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 672597. see more...

terra b.
Wethersfield, CT
Fresh products are simply the best!!! I got a sample of this from Sephora and I went back to buy the full size. I decided to wear it on my wedding day and it has been a favorite ever since then. My husband loves this scent and it brings back so many memories from our wedding day every day I wear it!
Louryn S.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is U N R E A L. It is warm and soothing and mysterious. I like that it has a unisex, androgynous feel to it. It's hard to explain. It smells super familiar, but I swear every time I wear it I notice a new note that I love. It's sweet, but not overly sweet, and spicy but not manly, and when it develops more it's like the woods with a fresh creek running nearby. Do yourself a favor and get it. You won't regret it.
Paris B.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh is amazing. Their branding is on fleek. The scent is divine. I highly recommend the parfum because they come in alot of different delicious scents. Not too pricey either and worth every penny!!! Try it out for yourself if you want to spice things up
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While some may find this an odd scent, I love it. I enjoy more masculine scents and this is unique. It's not a musk, but has a certain underlying hint of an herbal and almost leather-like notes. It's probably one of my favorite Fresh scents!
Żatanna Ż.
Los angeles
Absolutely beautiful scent. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend and honestly I love it so much I wear it every day and it is long lasting. The bottle is perfect and so would definitely recommend this to others.
shawnise s.
Blue Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smell I have had and I'm very particular about the scents I like and I was drawn to this one, smooth but sharp and it fits my personality and I recommended this to all my friends and family
❄♡♡♣♧♔ÎkräM💖☆♙♬. R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eucerin Dermato Clean Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover 125 Ml. this product is the best of equality just need to try
Harjit S.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a rose scented perfume that is not too overpowering, this is your best bet. Simply lovely.
Sarah W.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect as an evening fragrance. Sexy, spicy and feminine. This is one of my "special occasion" perfumes.