Fresh by Fresh Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ - Cleanser

by Fresh

Multi-functions & fortified with soy proteins & botanicals Helps cleanse, remove makeup, dirt & impurities Promotes moisture retention, elasticity & firmness Soothing cucumber extract & rose water Gives refreshing & toning cream gel texture Perfect for all skin types & usable in delicate eye area

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser 1.7 oz,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh by Fresh Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ - Cleanser!
Las Vegas, NV
Okay guys, this product is in fact amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin so this product did wonders with the rest of my skincare routine. My skincare routine was amazing but there was always one thing that bothered me, the dryness of my skin after cleansing. The previous cleanser I was using worked really well with acne but it completely dried out my skin. So, I decided to switch to this one and of course with the sample size first. It is so gentle and it cleans my skin without drying it out. It is worth the largest size and works for all skin types as it says but, works the best with dry and/or sensitive skin. For advice, I really recommend cleansing in circular motions and really get in there. It helped get rid of the small bumps on my forehead and it allows the rest of my skincare products to work and sit really well on my skin. This is my only daily cleanser that I use both morning and night, and after removing my makeup. I hope this really encourages you guys to buy this because it is totally worth the money. A little goes a long way so it doesn’t run out as fast.
Lexington
Nice, gentle gel cleanser. Made for every skin type, making it quite appealing to everyone and effective. Light fragrance, but is pleasant. This gel cleanser comes in a simple tube, easily dispensed while in the shower or bath. Simple packaging, very understated, is vegan and cruelty free. I think it's rather overly priced & I would never buy it for that simple fact. I received mine as a bday gift. Secondly, what earned it only 3 stars, is there are so many other similar cleansers on the market. That are much more affordable and easier to obtain and the formula just isn't enough for me. My face felt clean. Was clean, but there should also be some added benefits for using FRESH'S Soy face cleanser. fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Keavy , KY
Okay first off this cleanser is seriously amazing. I have the 5oz bottle and it’s going to last for months! I was hesitant with it because $40 for a face cleaner is crazy in my mind but I went against my better judgement, also my bank account, and got it. This is a jelly almost water cream consistency, it foams up after massaging into your skin and takes of makeup better than my cleansing balms. You only need a very small amount and it leaves your skin feeling so moisturized but at the same time clean. This doesn’t strip your skin it’s like it a cleanser/face cream in one. Absolutely recommend but if you could get a smaller cheaper size it would still last a while and save you some money.
Greenacres, WA
I didn't like this product the first couple times I used it, but I've changed my mind. It feels very cleansing, and it is very light on the skin. I don't feel like it dries me out like some cleansers do. I'm not a huge fan of the cucumber scent, but it's not overpowering. That was the main reason I didn't like it at first, but I've gotten used to the scent. I would recommend it to others.
Williamsburg, IA
i've been on and off this cleanser for years. i always enjoy the scent (fragrance is scary in skincare but i'm not as strict on cleansers because they wash off) and is such a nice texture. however, i do feel kind of tight with this if i don't immediately do my skincare or put on a mask. still love it. it doesn't make me too dry. great for all skin types.
Covington, KY
Amazing product. Cleans even tough mascara with a gentle swipe and leaves yhe skin sofy and moisturized. The packaging is sweet and simple. And the price is def worth it. It exceeded all my expectations! I def would recommend this y'all!!!! I just love it Fresh by Fresh Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ - Cleanser
Astoria, NY
This cleanser is game changing! I feel like it strips my face of oils and dirt but it doesn’t feel like drying at all. It’s very light but effective. I have the cucumber one and it feels refreshing and smells amazing. This product last forever too but you see results. Your skin has life after using it!
Arlington, VA
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. It is hard to find a face cleanser that is both gentle on my skin but also effective at making my face feel clean. This cleanser accomplished both! I have been using it for years and on occasion I try something new, but always come back to this one.
Kent, OH
This product is very gentle on my oily skin! I can't use facial cleansers that are too harsh. This has a nice smell to it and a gel texture. My skin always feels very soft and smooth after every use. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of moisturizer to make up for it's abrasiveness.
McKinney, TX
I’ve recently switched to this and so far I love it. It has a very light cucumber scent that I love. And a little goes a long way it spreads around your face very well. This leaves my skin soft and not tight. I’ll be continuing to use this every day :) thank you fresh.

Looking for your answer?