Fresh by Fresh Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ - Cleanser

by Fresh

Multi-functions & fortified with soy proteins & botanicals Helps cleanse, remove makeup, dirt & impurities Promotes moisture retention, elasticity & firmness Soothing cucumber extract & rose water Gives refreshing & toning cream gel texture Perfect for all skin types & usable in delicate eye area

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser 1.7 oz,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh by Fresh Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ - Cleanser!
mount prospect
It’s good you should by it it’s worth every dollar. I had this for not a long time but I use it every 4 days and those days are the best with this product, trust me I don’t know if it’s good for all skin types but for me it’s amazing and hopefully for you too!
fulton
This is my favorite cleanser, I use it majority of the time and I love it. It’s very gentle on the face and isn’t too stripping or harsh. It makes my face really soft and I love the smell of it. Whenever I use it it makes my face feel very refreshed as well.
Coconut Creek, FL
Dry, oily, combo like me I recommend this cleanser to everyone! It’s high end but worth it. A small dot of this leaves your skin feeling clean with out stripping your skin entirely like most cleansers that lather do. fresh Soy Face Cleanser
fresh Soy Face Cleanser : I this cleanser because my skin is so sensitive. In the day I wear a very waterproof sunscreen that is hard to get off, and the cleanser takes it off, cleans my skin without making it dry or tight.
Auburn, WA
Absolutely love this cleanser. I got the gift from Sephora, It leaves my face feeling amazingly fresh. It smells so good and a little goes a long way for me. I highly recommend this cleanser for some hydration.
I use this every morning before applying makeup and have repurchased it several times! I love this light cleanser and think it removes dirt and grime well. It’s not too strong and doesn’t break my skin out.
Colts Neck, NJ
I mean, this is a classic right? I keep a mini bottle in each of my overnight travel bags. When I don’t want to double cleanse or don’t have the space this is my do-it-all. Very neutral and not too harsh.
Covington Ky
I just started using this product a few weeks ago. I don't see anything amazing about it or life altering. But it's a very gentle product that takes off makeup and does not break you out
Absolutely love this cleanser! It removes all of your make up and is so gentle on your skin. It doesn’t strip your face and leaves it feeling soooooo smooth! This is my go to cleanser. It really gives the best clean
Rockville, MD
I bought this as part of a Fresh skincare kit and absolutely LOVE it!  The light cucumber scent is so refreshing and it’s also so gentle on my skin.  I use it as the second cleanse of my double-cleanse in the days I wear makeup.  The one downside is that it’s so expensive compared to other cleansers I like and that are just as effective (Cerave).  I would re-purchase when there is a sale because it’s provides such a luxurious experience.

Looking for your answer?