FRESH BRUSH?

by Scrubbing Bubbles

When its bowl season, you really need to bring your a-game. That?s why Scrubby puts you in full commode mode with Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh BrushToilet Cleaning System. The only toilet bowl cleaner system with flushable pads for a convenient clean. Each kit includes a handle, 4 pads, and a stand. Just flush the dirty pads away. Easy-peasy cleaning!Total bowl protection and a brush you can flush Thats cleaning reinvented.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FRESH BRUSH?!
Serena  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These make cleaning the toilet a breeze. Just snap on a new brush and scrub away. I love how easy it is to use and the fact that I don’t have to stare at a disgusting toilet brush all the time.
Tina N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these toilet bowl brushes since they came out. They are definitely a godsend because I was a gloved hand in toilet cleaner. Since these have come out they give me the power to clean under the lip without having to use my gloved hand they do well with cleaning and disinfecting and they give you the ability to scrub where needed. When done release and flush that’s all there is to it I highly recommend these toilet bowl cleaners
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Target
The best! Super easy to use and dispose of. Always freshens up my toilet bowl and it’s tough on grime!
Angela W.
Wilmington, DE
1,527 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep one in each bathroom. No messy scrub brush sitting around. I love that you just clip on the pad and swish it around the toilet. Cleans great and makes my toilet sparkle. They sell the refills right at Walmart. Another item that makes life a bit easier. May be a bit pricey compared to other methods.
Jennifer H.
Amesbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is so convenient and easy to use. The refills smell so great I always think to myself what smells so good in here and then realize I just opened the package of toilet cleaner refills lol. Also love that you can flush after use. No dripping no reusing dirty brushes. I’ll never go back to an old dirty rusty toilet brush.
Becky T.
Reading , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These work really well to clean the toilet. I love that it’s flushable so I don’t have germs sitting around in my bathroom trash can.
Kristie  R.
Verona, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This is so convenient if you have the money to spend. Not like it’s really hard to use a cleaner and brush, the system is convenient and easy too.
Heather  S.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I live with 3 boys! This stuff works great! I don’t use anything else when it comes to cleaning the toilets at my house.. smells good, easy to use, easy to find at the store.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite product from this brand. At first I thought it might be a waste of money, but instead it is cost effective as well as way more efficient (time and cleaning wise) than typical toilet brush and spray cleaners. They are easy to use, smell great, and have great cleaning power. Plus they are easy enough for kids to use, making it a great chore they can tackle without the need to handle harmful cleansers. And they are flushable, no need to get your hands dirty or reach inside the bowl!
Shelley H.
Sanger, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for use in our camper. It works great and is biodegradable. No mess and down the drain goes. Very easy and no touch!

Looking for your answer?