BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum is an effervescent citrus scent sprinkled with sheer caramels housed in an artisanal glass bottle.

• Top Notes: Sicilian lemon, tangerine, açaí
  • Middle Notes: sugared magnolia, sheer honeysuckle, peach nectar
  • Bottom Notes: caramel, warm amber, cypress

Buy on Sephora*
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
Brown sugar is one of my favorite out of the fresh series of sugar perfumes. One year for the holidays I got a kit of every single sugar sent and I absolutely love love love these!
Erica G.
Woodland
If you're a gourmand lover like me, you'll like this one. It's sweet,, slightly lemony (although I wouldn't say it's a citrus perfume), the caramel and the sugar are really nicely blended into this, no screechy burnt notes you can get with sugary perfumes. There are floral notes listed but they don't show up on my skin. If I were judging scent alone I'd give it a solid 4-5 stars, but the lasting power is not the best, and for the price point that's not something I can overlook.
Cassie R.
New York
I'm obsessed with FRESH Brown Sugar Perfume. The smell of warm brown sugar with a hit of of citrus gives off an amazingly delicious scent. It's a great value, as a little goes a long way. It leaves a long lasting scent which gets warmer over time.
Chelsea D.
Hardin
Love this! Definitely recommend ladies you will be smelling good. Plus Fresh Brad is my favorite and they have amazing products I wish I could try some more of them because I really loved the sample of this product.
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this perfume. It's the perfect light skin that stays on all day. My bottle is almost gone and I wish it wasn't. The scent is perfect for everyone and is not too strong. I will be grabbing another bottle when mine is out
Kaylin P.
Warren, PA
This perfume is so amazing. It smells so warm and sweet on your skin and is so long lasting. It lasts on your skin so you don't have to reapply and waste product. Such a pretty fall, winter smell. I would absolutely recommend!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Smells heavenly! The best parfum if you want to smell like a seductive bakery! Very nice! The smell lasts very long and is of good value! Not too pricey at all! I would definitely recommend and would buy again
Katie G.
Beautiful fragrance. Nice and light great for everyday. Love that it is all natural. Stays with you all day too! Definitely will buy again. If you want to try it out go to Sephora and ask for a sample!
Sophia
I love this perfume, I received it as a gift, it feels fresh and it's long lasting and it's travel friendly, I will buy this again because I got lots of compliments and I recommend this to others.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I love the smell. It's so comforting. Sweet, but not sickeningly overpowering, and just cozy. The downsides are that it fades super fast, and can be pricey. Find it for cheap on Amazon if you wanna try it, but be prepared for multiple applications due to the fading factor.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Wonder if there are other scents
Jazzi S.
Why is this so expensive?! Worth it?