fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish

by Fresh

Brown Sugar Body Polish Is The Original, Natural Sugar Exfoliant And The Unrivaled Treatment For Supremely Soft Skin After Just One Use.

How To Use:

In The Shower, Mix The Contents Of The Jar With Your Finger To Evenly Distribute The Oils And Then Apply To Wet Skin. Massage Gently, Polishing Away Dull Skin Cells. Rinse Well And Pat Dry. Use Caution As The Oils Can Make Shower And Bath Surfaces Slippery.

Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

What do you think of this scrub? // Que les parece este exfoliante? fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
Worth the money? What is it comparable to?
fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish Has anyone ever used this on their face when they ran out of their regular facial scrub?
Start your review of fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish!
Product Highlights
“The scent is very warm and inviting, and the scrub is made with sugar, not salt, so your skin won't be sucked of any of the moisture it has, causing the skin to become dehydrated. The consistency is not too watery, but not so thick that its hard to work with. Something really great to have when you want to pamper the skin!” in reviews
“...however, because it makes the shower surface very slippery! I have somewhat sensitive skin (unlike my face which is very sensitive) and this scrub does not irritate my skin if I apply it using a light touch. The downside is the price $$! It's very expensive unfortunately so I tend to save it for special occasions.” in reviews
Cedar creek, TX
Really Good. I really enjoy it! It doesn’t have an overpowering scent and it actually does have thick scrubbing crystals that get the job done. Has oil that leaves my skin feeling super nourished. Love to use it after getting a Brazilian wax.
oakland
I use this scrub every other week or so (I'm from CA where we don't get an off-season skin-baring wise). It truly leaves my skin feeling just as soft as when I get a scrub at the spa. My skin can also be on the sensitive side when it comes to exfoliants and shaving, I am prone to ingrown hairs. This product has helped alleviate that problem. I also appreciate any product that doesn't have a strong scent, I like to let me perfume do all the talking there.

I know the feeling on your skin immediately after use may not be ideal for everyone but I was pleased. Immediately after my shower, I didn't need to put lotion on my legs or arms.

To sum up, next time I will be splurging for the larger size when I run out of this jar!

I love the the larger sugar crystals in this scrub. Smells really good and when your finished your skin is so soft, smooth and supple. Don’t use if you don’t like to be oiled down.
Bellevue, WA
Love the brand even though I find it pricey, most of their products deliver. This is one of the best scrubs/polishes I've ever used. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves me soft, hydrated, and definitely polished. I recommend using this very sparingly. Not only because it's expensive, but because it's incredibly rich and dense. A tiny amount goes a long way.
Parkville, MD
Love love love this product! it smell SO good. I spray tan, and the best thing to do before going for a tan is to exfoliate. When I first started spraying, I was  going FAR too often and not exfoliating., My cheat ended up SUPER patchy. I tried SO many scrubs to even out my skin. I stopped into sephora, they gave me a sample. I took it home and it took all the patchiness away, It is amazing. Exfoliating and moisturizing, leaving the skin VERY soft, Only downfall is that I don't feel like the product lasted me very long. you need to use a decent amount to cover the body.
Peekskill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,067 reviews
I originally had my misgivings about this product, because I have extremely sensitive skin (meaning, I can't even use soap because I'm allergic to the lathering agent). This however, turned out to be wonderful. It softened my skin instantaneously and has proven to help my skin retain that moisture for days. It can be a bit slippery and messy, but I think it more than makes up for that by giving me the best skin I've had in decades. The scent is also nice - subtle, but yummy. Just love love love it.
Mission Hills, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Must try! So I have super dry skin, to the point that I get super ashy. I mean it’s awful!! I’ve tried so many different oils and lotions and nothing worked for me. Till I tried this, (cue the lights!). This body polish does not only wash alway the dry dead skin but moisturizes and rehydrates my skin. It’s a little on the pricey but it lasts a long time. I mean I use a lot of it and a jar will last me a few weeks. Try it! I’m sure you’ll love it too.
I think that this was the first sugar body scrub I ever used.  It's definitely great and it works wonders sloughing off all the dead skin.  It does make your shower a serious falling hazard though because the oils make it very slick.  These days I can find similar products at a fraction of the price so I don't splurge on this particular Fresh product (although it is really quite good!)
Eagle, ID
Smells so good and makes skin so soft. I have never been disappointed with this brand. Purchased mine from Macy's. Met all my expectations. It's a gentle exfoliant and would recommend for sensitive skin like myself
Bellville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way this smells, and it truly does exfoliate and moisturizer skin well. The packaging is nice and heavy in your hand. Just a warning...this stuff can make some showers slippery, so use caution! I will definitely buy again when I want to pamper myself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
8 months ago
Stacy M. • 5 months ago
This is one of my all-time favorite products! Leaves skin like velvet and smells like Brown Sugar! Does a great job of exfoliating and you don't need much of it. Definitely give this a try!
Harvey, LA
a year ago
Jessie D. • 3 months ago
I would not do that. It’s way more abrasive than a normal scrub. The sugar crystals are bigger and the skin of the face way more delicate than the body. Also it has a oily moisturizing agent that would be too heavy for the face and would probably lead to a breakout. I’d suggest using some stuff in your pantry instead. I think there’s a homemade scrub that involves salt and maybe honey, google: homemade facial scrub. That would be the best thing when you run out of your store bought facial scrub.