fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish

by Fresh

Brown Sugar Body Polish Is The Original, Natural Sugar Exfoliant And The Unrivaled Treatment For Supremely Soft Skin After Just One Use.

How To Use:

In The Shower, Mix The Contents Of The Jar With Your Finger To Evenly Distribute The Oils And Then Apply To Wet Skin. Massage Gently, Polishing Away Dull Skin Cells. Rinse Well And Pat Dry. Use Caution As The Oils Can Make Shower And Bath Surfaces Slippery.

Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

What do you think of this scrub? // Que les parece este exfoliante? fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
Worth the money? What is it comparable to?
fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish Has anyone ever used this on their face when they ran out of their regular facial scrub?
Start your review of fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish!
Product Highlights
“The scent is very warm and inviting, and the scrub is made with sugar, not salt, so your skin won't be sucked of any of the moisture it has, causing the skin to become dehydrated. The consistency is not too watery, but not so thick that its hard to work with. Something really great to have when you want to pamper the skin!” in reviews
“...however, because it makes the shower surface very slippery! I have somewhat sensitive skin (unlike my face which is very sensitive) and this scrub does not irritate my skin if I apply it using a light touch. The downside is the price $$! It's very expensive unfortunately so I tend to save it for special occasions.” in reviews
North Olmsted, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m typically not a big fan of products that I need to dip into but since I only need to use this product once a week I don’t mind dirtying a spoon because of how great this is! It’s a STRONG exfoliation, so I don’t reccommend it for anyone with very sensitive skin.
Harvey, LA
This stuff is amazing!  This leaves my skin so soft and with a delicious scent of Brown Sugar! It is gentle but really does the job of exfoliating dead skin cells and polishing to leave skin feeling like velvet! I can not be without this product!
Love love love!! This is a splurge but feels so good on the skin. Exfoliates well and leaves my skin hydrated. When I use this product I don’t have to use body lotion after my shower. And the smell is delicious! Not to sweet or like a cookie-I can’t stand that type of smell on a skin product. HG for a body exfoliated.
So moisturizing. Love to use this in the shower, leaves ur skin so hydrated. It has a bit of a oily feeling to it which is great to keep your skin hydrated all day. The little beads stay in place and don’t fall off. Love the smell. Would recommend
Windsor Locks , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,038 reviews
My skin is really really dry. when I use this in the shower, mostly on my legs, They come out silky smooth. And stay like that for a few days or until the next time i use it. this makes for the perfect gift since the holidays are right around the corner
One of the best body scrubs out there! I love body exfoliators and this one is so great! It really gets the dead skin off of your and makes your skin feel so soft after use. I think all of Fresh’s products are worth the price and I will continue to get their stuff in the future.
I love this!! It's pricey but it's a great product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smells great! I love that it has the oil so leaves my skin conditioned and is not too drying unlike other body scrubs.
Stanford, CA
I received this as a gift, and it is sooo nice. You can really feel a difference without feeling like you just violated your skin with sandpaper. It smells great too. My only complaint is the price
new york
Highly recommend to try this gem out! It is made out of real brown sugar and citrus oils that’s gonna gently buff away dead skin cells and hydrate immediately after. It also smells amazing!!
Smyrna, GA
Love the smell of this product & the grain consistency. A tub lasts me over a year because I don’t use it more then once a week or once every two weeks. I definitely get my moneys worth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
8 months ago
Stacy M. • 5 months ago
This is one of my all-time favorite products! Leaves skin like velvet and smells like Brown Sugar! Does a great job of exfoliating and you don't need much of it. Definitely give this a try!
Harvey, LA
a year ago
Jessie D. • 3 months ago
I would not do that. It’s way more abrasive than a normal scrub. The sugar crystals are bigger and the skin of the face way more delicate than the body. Also it has a oily moisturizing agent that would be too heavy for the face and would probably lead to a breakout. I’d suggest using some stuff in your pantry instead. I think there’s a homemade scrub that involves salt and maybe honey, google: homemade facial scrub. That would be the best thing when you run out of your store bought facial scrub.