fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, indulgent cream that leaves skin super soft and supple. It is enriched with the same precious oils found in Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish—apricot kernel, sweet almond, evening primrose, and jojoba—and shares its addictive iconic scent. This super hydrating cream is fortified with skin-softening brown sugar, moisturizing shea butter, and restorative vitamins C and E.

Key Ingredients:

• A superior blend of four precious oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba nourish and moisturize the skin.
  • Brown sugar, a natural humectant, prevents moisture loss and softens the skin.
  • Shea butter moisturizes the skin.
  • Vitamins C and E restore the skin.

How To Use:

Use daily. For maximum results, apply after Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.

fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream
  • "Amazing moisturizing product and great to take when you fly. Air conditioning can really dry out the exposed parts of your body. Great scent." in 11 reviews
  • "Love this product!! So moisturizing, especially on my super dry skin. The packaging is beautiful but it is a bit pricey! Overall I love this product to use in the morning but I will not purchase simply because of the price" in 5 reviews
  • "Love this. I would highly recommend. It leaves the skin feeling great and it's soft and gentle on the skins. It works with sensitive skin. I would follow up with there moisturizer. It's also an amazing product." in 3 reviews
Fernanda N.
When I decided to buy this product I have to mention that I wasn't very sure about it BUT in the end it seemed to be very relaxing. It was recommended by a friend and I recommend you as well if you want something relaxing for your skin.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it makes your skin feel so hydrated and so soft!! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Ashley C.
I'm in the middle with this product.. defiantly pros and cons to it.
The smell is horrible whir is a con about
It but the product is very light on the skin, it's not heavy at all and soaks right into the skin. Which is nice you don't want to be feeling greasy all day from your lotions.
Valerie C.
Es una crema realmente buena, ya que humecta demasiado el cuerpo y su duración es hasta de 8 horas, dejando una sensación suave y brillante, lo que permite mostrar vida en la piel.
Brianna A.
I love this product sooo much!! It's the most hydrating product and leaves your skin so smooth! Would definitely buy again! I honestly love all of fresh's products!!
Cara K.
St, AB
Nice lightweight moisturizer with a lemon/citrus scent. I use it predominately as a hand cream and it leaves my hands fairly soft without being heavy or greasy. Doesn't work the greatest during the super dry, cold winter months but is great the rest of the year. My one pet peeve is with the cap. I always find a bunch of dried, goopy cream that I have to clean out.
Natasha M.
Vancouver
I have this and I really don't like the smell. :( The structure is great. Stays on skin for a long time. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth. But the smell is a big deal for me.
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
I'm glad I only had a sample of this and didn't spend my money on it because I was not impressed. Left my body feeling grease and didn't smell "Fresh" at all.
Emely V.
Excelente. La uso frecuentemente para limpiar mi cuerpo de las impurezas, obtengo muy buenos resultados, la compro sin dudar al momento de verla
Lisete M.
La verdad este producto me gusto mucho por que ademas de dejar mis manos humectadas y frescas tambien sule dejarle un olor muy agradable
Camille B.
Saline, MI
Has anyone else tried this?