Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, nourishing moisturizer that leaves skin silky smooth and velvety soft and is infused with an invigorating natural citrus scent. The perfect skin-softening companion to Brown Sugar Body Polish, the original, all-natural sugar exfoliant  Enriched with the same super-hydrating ingredients and iconic natural citrus scent as Brown Sugar Body Polish  Absorbs quickly into the skin  Paraben-free Key Ingredients: Sugar, a natural humectant and skin soother, prevents moisture loss and helps revitalize and soothe.  Contains the same blend of four precious oils as Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.  Shea butter hydrates and nourishes even the driest skin. Brown Sugar Body Cream see more...

Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it makes your skin feel so hydrated and so soft!! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Valerie C.
Es una crema realmente buena, ya que humecta demasiado el cuerpo y su duración es hasta de 8 horas, dejando una sensación suave y brillante, lo que permite mostrar vida en la piel.
Natasha M.
Vancouver
I have this and I really don't like the smell. :( The structure is great. Stays on skin for a long time. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth. But the smell is a big deal for me.
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
I'm glad I only had a sample of this and didn't spend my money on it because I was not impressed. Left my body feeling grease and didn't smell "Fresh" at all.
Emely V.
Excelente. La uso frecuentemente para limpiar mi cuerpo de las impurezas, obtengo muy buenos resultados, la compro sin dudar al momento de verla
Nieves B.

I love this brand because besides that the products are very good you can find everything and a special quality and at incredible prices
Lisete M.
La verdad este producto me gusto mucho por que ademas de dejar mis manos humectadas y frescas tambien sule dejarle un olor muy agradable
member-0c9d3dd2d
AMO ESTE PRODUCTO DEJA MI PIEL MUY MUY SUAVECITA Y COMO QUE CON UN POQUITO DE COLOR, ADEMAS ME DURA MUCHISIMO Fresh Rose Face Mask
sangeeta v.
It is a nice product. It gives u long time moisture and smooth feel.It should be more light.but it has sugar smell which is very pleasant.
Yhana E.
I didn't hate this but it wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be. The smell was nice. I use it on my legs before I shave.