fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, indulgent cream that leaves skin super soft and supple. It is enriched with the same precious oils found in Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish—apricot kernel, sweet almond, evening primrose, and jojoba—and shares its addictive iconic scent. This super hydrating cream is fortified with skin-softening brown sugar, moisturizing shea butter, and restorative vitamins C and E.

Key Ingredients:

• A superior blend of four precious oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba nourish and moisturize the skin.
  • Brown sugar, a natural humectant, prevents moisture loss and softens the skin.
  • Shea butter moisturizes the skin.
  • Vitamins C and E restore the skin.

How To Use:

Use daily. For maximum results, apply after Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.

fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream
  • "Amazing moisturizing product and great to take when you fly. Air conditioning can really dry out the exposed parts of your body. Great scent." in 11 reviews
  • "Love this product!! So moisturizing, especially on my super dry skin. The packaging is beautiful but it is a bit pricey! Overall I love this product to use in the morning but I will not purchase simply because of the price" in 5 reviews
  • "Love this. I would highly recommend. It leaves the skin feeling great and it's soft and gentle on the skins. It works with sensitive skin. I would follow up with there moisturizer. It's also an amazing product." in 3 reviews
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Glowing drag delicious skin and absolutely love love love it!!! Great for after scrubbing with the scrub
Morgan S.
Draper, UT
so good! smells super amazing, leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. good value!!
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! It smells soo good and also leaves my skin feeling so good and soft
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This lotion smells the bomb makes my skin feel oh so Baby soft and smooth and is great
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
This is perfect for really dry skin! I use it daily because my skin in always dry! I have seen an improvement sense I been using it! Highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet! I will most definitely be purchasing again for sure and the scent is so good
Teagan F.
It's light and moisturising, however the smell is very rich and a bit too overpowering for me but I have friends that don't mind the smell. The smell does wear off after a short while so if you can get past the initial scent or if smells doesn't usually bother you then I would recommend this cream.
Ivin C.
Bogotá
It's a very hydrating cream, leave the skin super soft and hidrated, also i feel my skin veey mosturized, it's very natural, the packaging is good. It help me a lot because i have veey dry skin on some part on my bidy and when i used it feel that part that where dry come alive again.
Rak E.
This stuff smells absolutely delicious, and leaves your skin do soft and smooth afterwards! I love that I can easily bring it with me wham I travel, and I usually keep a tube in my car in the winter. I find the consistency a little runny for my preference however.
Zeynep Defne S.
This product is great for using after shower. And a little bit gors a looong way. I love the smell of it. When I use it, people think that I am wearing perfume. The only bad thing is that it's a bit pricey for a body cream. You can absolutely find a dupe for this product from the drugstore if you don't want to splurge on just a body cream.
Geraldine M.
Cali
I like that it does not leave a greasy appearance on the skin, it looks great and leaves a pleasant sensation, but it could be better, I think it is a bit small the packaging compared to how it looks in photos, I do not like that in my country no Is found.
Camille B.
Saline, MI
Has anyone else tried this?