fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, indulgent cream that leaves skin super soft and supple. It is enriched with the same precious oils found in Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish—apricot kernel, sweet almond, evening primrose, and jojoba—and shares its addictive iconic scent. This super hydrating cream is fortified with skin-softening brown sugar, moisturizing shea butter, and restorative vitamins C and E.

Key Ingredients:

• A superior blend of four precious oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba nourish and moisturize the skin.
  • Brown sugar, a natural humectant, prevents moisture loss and softens the skin.
  • Shea butter moisturizes the skin.
  • Vitamins C and E restore the skin.

How To Use:

Use daily. For maximum results, apply after Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.

Fernanda N.
When I decided to buy this product I have to mention that I wasn't very sure about it BUT in the end it seemed to be very relaxing. It was recommended by a friend and I recommend you as well if you want something relaxing for your skin.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it makes your skin feel so hydrated and so soft!! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Valerie C.
Es una crema realmente buena, ya que humecta demasiado el cuerpo y su duración es hasta de 8 horas, dejando una sensación suave y brillante, lo que permite mostrar vida en la piel.
Natasha M.
I have this and I really don't like the smell. :( The structure is great. Stays on skin for a long time. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth. But the smell is a big deal for me.
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
I'm glad I only had a sample of this and didn't spend my money on it because I was not impressed. Left my body feeling grease and didn't smell "Fresh" at all.
Emely V.
Excelente. La uso frecuentemente para limpiar mi cuerpo de las impurezas, obtengo muy buenos resultados, la compro sin dudar al momento de verla
Lisete M.
La verdad este producto me gusto mucho por que ademas de dejar mis manos humectadas y frescas tambien sule dejarle un olor muy agradable
sangeeta v.
It is a nice product. It gives u long time moisture and smooth feel.It should be more light.but it has sugar smell which is very pleasant.
Nicole M.
This smells soooo good and really does a good job of hydrating your skin. It’s a little pricy but the quality is excellent