Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, nourishing moisturizer that leaves skin silky smooth and velvety soft and is infused with an invigorating natural citrus scent. The perfect skin-softening companion to Brown Sugar Body Polish, the original, all-natural sugar exfoliant  Enriched with the same super-hydrating ingredients and iconic natural citrus scent as Brown Sugar Body Polish  Absorbs quickly into the skin  Paraben-free Key Ingredients: Sugar, a natural humectant and skin soother, prevents moisture loss and helps revitalize and soothe.  Contains the same blend of four precious oils as Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.  Shea butter hydrates and nourishes even the driest skin. Brown Sugar Body Cream see more...

Brooke D.
Malvern, AR
Glowing drag delicious skin and absolutely love love love it!!! Great for after scrubbing with the scrub
Morgan S.
Draper, UT
so good! smells super amazing, leaves your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. good value!!
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! It smells soo good and also leaves my skin feeling so good and soft
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
This is perfect for really dry skin! I use it daily because my skin in always dry! I have seen an improvement sense I been using it! Highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet! I will most definitely be purchasing again for sure and the scent is so good
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Nice lightweight moisturizer with a lemon/citrus scent. I use it predominately as a hand cream and it leaves my hands fairly soft without being heavy or greasy. Doesn't work the greatest during the super dry, cold winter months but is great the rest of the year. My one pet peeve is with the cap. I always find a bunch of dried, goopy cream that I have to clean out.
Teagan F.
It's light and moisturising, however the smell is very rich and a bit too overpowering for me but I have friends that don't mind the smell. The smell does wear off after a short while so if you can get past the initial scent or if smells doesn't usually bother you then I would recommend this cream.
Ivin C.
Bogotá
It's a very hydrating cream, leave the skin super soft and hidrated, also i feel my skin veey mosturized, it's very natural, the packaging is good. It help me a lot because i have veey dry skin on some part on my bidy and when i used it feel that part that where dry come alive again.
Geraldine M.
Cali
I like that it does not leave a greasy appearance on the skin, it looks great and leaves a pleasant sensation, but it could be better, I think it is a bit small the packaging compared to how it looks in photos, I do not like that in my country no Is found.
Zeynep Defne S.
This product is great for using after shower. And a little bit gors a looong way. I love the smell of it. When I use it, people think that I am wearing perfume. The only bad thing is that it's a bit pricey for a body cream. You can absolutely find a dupe for this product from the drugstore if you don't want to splurge on just a body cream.
Fernanda N.
When I decided to buy this product I have to mention that I wasn't very sure about it BUT in the end it seemed to be very relaxing. It was recommended by a friend and I recommend you as well if you want something relaxing for your skin.