Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, nourishing moisturizer that leaves skin silky smooth and velvety soft and is infused with an invigorating natural citrus scent. The perfect skin-softening companion to Brown Sugar Body Polish, the original, all-natural sugar exfoliant  Enriched with the same super-hydrating ingredients and iconic natural citrus scent as Brown Sugar Body Polish  Absorbs quickly into the skin  Paraben-free Key Ingredients: Sugar, a natural humectant and skin soother, prevents moisture loss and helps revitalize and soothe.  Contains the same blend of four precious oils as Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.  Shea butter hydrates and nourishes even the driest skin. Brown Sugar Body Cream see more...

Hollie W.
Deloit, IA
This is my favorite skin product right now. Its super gentle on the skin and leaves it glowing for days. I tried this product because it stuck out to me and heard really good things about it. I will continue to use it. This also smells amazing!
Sabrina D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my summer to go product! Helps my skin look smooth.. feels a little harsh while rubbing. Some feel it's pricey but if you use it property it will last you. I always recommend this product.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
This is a really great scrub! It smells really good and makes my skin so soft. The price is a little high I think based on what other exfoliators can do for the lower prices. But if you want to pamper yourself I recommend this!
Marisa E.
This product is ok, I've found better scrubs out there. It does exfoliate and leaves skin smooth, but it's pretty expensive for the amount you get. I don't think it's worth it to be honest. But I do like many of their products.
Stephanie o.
Garland, TX
Smells just like brown sugar and works great for a deeper exfoliant. I really like that sugar is the abrasive ingredient so that it actually breakdowns in the water instead of collecting in it.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I will be in the summer and I will have a great weekend and we will have to do it is a great day I have to be a good day I to be a great day and I have a good day to you and I will have a great
Paisyn W.
I use this before I apply my sinless tanner. It feels so good on my skin! I would use it every day if I could. It leaves my skin feeling great and smelling so yummy! I found mine at Sephora.
Rosalina P.
Love this. I would highly recommend. It leaves the skin feeling great and it's soft and gentle on the skins. It works with sensitive skin. I would follow up with there moisturizer. It's also an amazing product.
Alex W.
This cream smells fantastic and I was really excited to use it. It was pretty gentle, and didn't burn or sting, but I didn't notice any major differences after a few days of using it. For a pricey cream, I would have liked to see some differences. I have some left over that I'll use up.
Olivia H.
New holstein , WI
Very very nice smell. Reminds me of fresh hot oatmeal in the morning with pads of brown sugar. Very moisturizing. A little pricy, but I would for sure recommend this to others if you have the extra money to spend