BY FRESH

Brand from Fresh. A superb rich and hydrating body cream Contains brown sugar, shea butter, vitamins C and E Blended with apricot kernel and sweet almond Plus evening primrose and jojoba oils Helps moisturize skin for smoothness Features an alluring and iconic fragrance Reveals suppler and more radiant skin Paraben-free Pack Size - 30ml/1oz see more...

Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This smells amazing and the smell stays with you throughout the day, it's also very cute and exceeded my expectations. I would totally buy this again, it was great. I highly recommend this to everyone
Aj W.
Smells great and very moisturizing. I've only given three stars because I have found similar body products that are as effective at a much lower price point. If price isn't s concern to you, this is a solid product.
BLUSH Z.
Love the smell of this cream. So yummy and makes you want to eat it. I buy it from Sephora and it was effective and not disappointing at all. I like their packaging. I would buy again. I recommend that you try it at least once
Yusra S.
Karachi
I have used it, and it leaves my skin smooth almost like a baby's butt. It's packaging is nice. Not harsh but you need to be gentle yourself. I got it from a website just4girls.pk which is in my country, Pakistan.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
When I purchase this product I didn't really know anything of what it was! I haven't go back for another one even tho I bought a travel size only
Jennifer V.
Very moisturizer with an amazing smell! I love the texture and the size is perfect to toss in a bag for convenience. A must have for sure!
Ashley S.
I love sugar scrubs and this one left my skin very soft afterwards. The smell wasn't horrible either, and smell is important to me.
Jennifer S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells so good and works very well leaving skin soft and smelling so delicious I would definitely recommend this pr9duct
chloe t.
I love this product!!!!! It feels so nice and fresh. I ran out of it the other day but will defiantly buy again!
Hilary A.
Es genial lo que te deja de sensación después de su uso. Solo la use una vez y me quedé con las ganas realmente
Camille B.
Saline, MI
Has anyone else tried this?