Fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, nourishing moisturizer that leaves skin silky smooth and velvety soft and is infused with an invigorating natural citrus scent. The perfect skin-softening companion to Brown Sugar Body Polish, the original, all-natural sugar exfoliant  Enriched with the same super-hydrating ingredients and iconic natural citrus scent as Brown Sugar Body Polish  Absorbs quickly into the skin  Paraben-free Key Ingredients: Sugar, a natural humectant and skin soother, prevents moisture loss and helps revitalize and soothe.  Contains the same blend of four precious oils as Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.  Shea butter hydrates and nourishes even the driest skin. Brown Sugar Body Cream see more...

Nikki  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love fresh products they have a great texture and feel also have a fresh natural scent. The granulation on this scrub is amazing It is not overly course and it is not too fine. It leaves your skin feeling and looking bright and healthy
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Kennadie J.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST body cream I have ever used! I have very dry skin so lotion isn’t the best option for me. The scent is great, texture is smooth and moisturizes my skin immediately!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Divine body cream. Normally something labeled brown sugar would smell too sweet for me. This is sophisticated and luxurious. Absorbs well into skin and leaves it feeling silky. I will be buying again.
Dimara G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body cream is everything you can ask for when it comes to moisture. I bought it on amazon thanks to a friend who introduced me to it. It s my first time using this product. It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth each penny. If you are not sensitive to sweet sugar strong smells i would recommend anyone to buy this.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful!  I love sweet, warm scents and this is perfect. It's moisturizing, but not sticky. I ordered it online, but will not repurchase. For a lotion it's expensive. My sensitive skin had no issues with it. I do recommend it, if you don't mind the price.
Mary J.
Saco,ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was such a good product!! i suggest EVERYONE get this! it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft . as it smells awesome, it's also hydrating the skin, which is great!! such a great product!! this is something i would defiantly be getting all the time!
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing body cream. Such a silky texture and very smooth. I have only purchased this once, I am currently still using and will b repurchasing. It is very gentle on the skin and helps keep your skin hydrated. I also love the smell of this product.
Nicole K.
big rapids
I've had this product for forever. It's a nice moisturizer to have on hand, but it's not the best. It smells really nice, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth immediately afterwards. However, I noticed in the long term it wasn't healing my dry skin.
Ana H.
Santa Barbara
This sugar body cream is okay I wouldn't use it all the time. It tends it tents to leave ur body dry after using it. I asked my friend to try it as well and she said the same thing. It's gentle on the skin when applying but after it is very drying.