fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Body Cream is an ultra-rich, indulgent cream that leaves skin super soft and supple. It is enriched with the same precious oils found in Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish—apricot kernel, sweet almond, evening primrose, and jojoba—and shares its addictive iconic scent. This super hydrating cream is fortified with skin-softening brown sugar, moisturizing shea butter, and restorative vitamins C and E.

Key Ingredients:

• A superior blend of four precious oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba nourish and moisturize the skin.
  • Brown sugar, a natural humectant, prevents moisture loss and softens the skin.
  • Shea butter moisturizes the skin.
  • Vitamins C and E restore the skin.

How To Use:

Use daily. For maximum results, apply after Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish.

fresh Brown Sugar Body Cream
  • "Amazing moisturizing product and great to take when you fly. Air conditioning can really dry out the exposed parts of your body. Great scent." in 11 reviews
  • "Love this product!! So moisturizing, especially on my super dry skin. The packaging is beautiful but it is a bit pricey! Overall I love this product to use in the morning but I will not purchase simply because of the price" in 5 reviews
  • "Love this. I would highly recommend. It leaves the skin feeling great and it's soft and gentle on the skins. It works with sensitive skin. I would follow up with there moisturizer. It's also an amazing product." in 3 reviews
Nikki  N.
I love fresh products they have a great texture and feel also have a fresh natural scent. The granulation on this scrub is amazing It is not overly course and it is not too fine. It leaves your skin feeling and looking bright and healthy
Kennadie J.
Rexburg, ID
The BEST body cream I have ever used! I have very dry skin so lotion isn’t the best option for me. The scent is great, texture is smooth and moisturizes my skin immediately!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Divine body cream. Normally something labeled brown sugar would smell too sweet for me. This is sophisticated and luxurious. Absorbs well into skin and leaves it feeling silky. I will be buying again.
Dimara G.
Orlando, FL
This body cream is everything you can ask for when it comes to moisture. I bought it on amazon thanks to a friend who introduced me to it. It s my first time using this product. It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth each penny. If you are not sensitive to sweet sugar strong smells i would recommend anyone to buy this.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This stuff is wonderful!  I love sweet, warm scents and this is perfect. It's moisturizing, but not sticky. I ordered it online, but will not repurchase. For a lotion it's expensive. My sensitive skin had no issues with it. I do recommend it, if you don't mind the price.
Mary J.
Saco,ME
This product was such a good product!! i suggest EVERYONE get this! it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft . as it smells awesome, it's also hydrating the skin, which is great!! such a great product!! this is something i would defiantly be getting all the time!
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
This is an amazing body cream. Such a silky texture and very smooth. I have only purchased this once, I am currently still using and will b repurchasing. It is very gentle on the skin and helps keep your skin hydrated. I also love the smell of this product.
Nicole K.
big rapids
I've had this product for forever. It's a nice moisturizer to have on hand, but it's not the best. It smells really nice, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth immediately afterwards. However, I noticed in the long term it wasn't healing my dry skin.
Ana H.
Santa Barbara
This sugar body cream is okay I wouldn't use it all the time. It tends it tents to leave ur body dry after using it. I asked my friend to try it as well and she said the same thing. It's gentle on the skin when applying but after it is very drying.
Camille B.
Saline, MI
Has anyone else tried this?