fresh Brown Sugar Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by J C.

BY FRESH

Brown Sugar Bath & Shower Gel With Shea Butter Revitalizes And Gently Cleanses The Skin. It Is Enriched With Real Brown Sugar, A Natural Humectant Known To Prevent Moisture Loss, And The Same Four Precious Oils Of Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel, And Jojoba Found In The Original, Natural Brown Sugar Body Polish To Soften The Skin. It Also Shares Brown Sugar Body Polish’s Invigorating Citrus Scent.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine,Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Bht.

Janeigne N.
This is THE best! I get migraines from the chemicals in perfumes, cleaners, etc. No headache with this. The smell is divine. It reminds me somewhat of my mother's lemon meringue pie, only better...sorry, Mom. I also love the consistency. It is not thin like some shower gels.
Clo 👑.
Orange, NJ

This stuff smells so good, I almost want to drink it. I don't use this too often, but it's nice to have as a pick-me-up during showertime. Too bad the scent doesn't last on the skin. For a cheaper alternative, you should check out Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa Need a Margarita? Citrus body wash, it's literally half the price for an extra 6 oz and I feel like they smell almost exactly the same.
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
My goodness, what more is there to say other then Heaven in a bottle!!! Great for sensitive skin, very gentle on the skin! Amazzzzingggg scent that lingers around for hours after use! Pretty simple packaging which honestly I don't mind at all and I actually appreciate! If you haven't tried this is a definite must have!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and a light texture. Very good product for all skin types. This product works great for me. Leaves skin incredibly soft and very fragrant. I love branded products. But I would like to be able to find branded products in more places.
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
i tried this product when i got back from a mud bath for the first time .i think the price was actually worthy for the kind of product it actually was. it felt really good against my skin and as a plus it smelt so good too. i would totally buy this product again maybe for just as a relaxation use
Alycea O.
Greeneville
I really like this product. It smells great and leaves you skin feeling very fresh! I love the smells that Fresh has to offer and the brown sugar is a good one. The value for the product is reasonable considering a lot of these products are expected to be pricey. I would recommend to a friend, yes.
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
Well I’ve only tried this product once so far, and it was a gift from my aunt. It was pretty gentle and not really harsh. It didn’t meet my expectations, but my expectations were a little high. I wouldn’t recommend because it doesn’t do as much as it should to your skin.
Dee S.
plant city, FL
love this shower gel. this smells like heavens kitchen. mmm. so warm . Nice gentle gel. It does lather up quite a bit so be care of overly drying out the skin. I wish the bottle was bigger. Pretty pricey shower gel. Treat yoself! Also, makes as a great gift!
Debbie F.
Navarre
Love it!!! I bought this at the Fresh store in San Francisco and OMG!! I should have bought more! It smells amazing and fresh! The cost is well worth it!! I love all of the Fresh packaging I think its very cute! You need to try this if you haven't!
Haley B.
I Love Fresh products. I love how they feel "luxury" and aren't too expensive! They're packaging is so simple yet esthetically pleasing. This shower gel was really gentle and smells amazing! I really love this and will definitely buy again!