BY FRESH

Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask With Advanced Antioxidants Is A Hydrating Treatment That Reveals Smoother, Healthier-looking Skin While Enhancing Luster And Immediately Softening The Complexion. The Innovative Mask’s Velvety Whipped Texture Has A Cooling Effect To Refresh The Skin And The Senses.

How To Use:

Cleanse And Towel-dry Skin. Apply To The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 5-10 Minutes And Rinse. Use 2-3 Times Per Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Maltodextrin, Silica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Trihydroxystearin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool

• Has anyone used this as an overnight mask? Have you trie...3 Answers
  • What effects are others getting from this product? Initia...2 Answers
  • I've heard so much hype for this product! I'd really love...2 Answers
fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
  • "I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very picky when choosing a face mask, but I love this mask! It does not break my face our or leave it feeling oily. It has a very gentle feel and smell to it. You can feel the mask working and see the outcome when you was it off. It's a great mask!" in 58 reviews
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Review for: 3.3 Fl Oz more...
I got this mask as a deluxe sample size and I am absolutely obsessed with it. The texture is what I think mashed up bananas feels like. It’s very thick yet smooth and silky. As soon as you put the mask on you can feel the very slight and pleasant warming/tingling effect, so you know that it’s working (I appreciate that). It doesn’t dry down so it’s very easy to wash off. It plumps up my skin while making it feel firm. Your skin is left looking so gorgeous and the effects last up to a week! I think it is 100 percent worth the steep price, because you only need to use it every couple of weeks, and you get a giant bottle of it. To make it even better, it’s full of natural and safe ingredients! Again, I am obsessed and I will be buying this mask again!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask It’s got antioxidants and left my skin feeling invigorated and bouncy.

I use #freshbeauty products in my daily routine so I was extremely happy to get this sample from sephora ! I applied it and it was really cooling instantly. I was worried at first because most face products that are that cooling dry my skin. This did quite the opposite, it left my skin well hydrated. I used toner after only because I need the extra hydration through my day and my usual #RoseFaceMask tones. Though this didn’t tone it left my skin feeling great !! I absolutely loved it.

I love that I have been able to learn about my skins needs and face products that I need for it through the Sephora And the #SephoraSamples that I have received. I absolutely love the #FreshRose Beauty line. The Rose Hydration line has been so great to my skin! It has helped me restore it from the super dry state that it was in prior to me even knowing that I needed beauty products to help me maintain the hydration in my skin. It has definitely stopped a lot of worries and troubles and peeling that I had to deal with previously.

I have learned so much from the sephora employees particularly at the my local location. Thank you #Sephora and #FreshBeauty for the samples ! Us customers really appreciate it !! #FreshLove #ReFRESHing #FreshDaily #FreshObsessed
S C.
Irvine
Review for: 3.3 Fl Oz more...
Love it so much. I first used it in a sample bag I got from Sephora, and then fell in love, so I got a full size product. It’s texture is similar to mashed potatoes, not sticky not too hard to apply either. The it feels minty after applied, the smell is refreshing (black tea) and you don’t have to apply too thick of a layer for it to work. So the bottle can last very long. I usually apply it before taking a shower in the morning and rinse it off during the shower, and I can see that my skin is so energized and ready for the day. The minty feeling lasts for a while even after washed off, and it feels super good to apply other skincares afterwards.
Tehya R.
Otsego, MN
This is an AMAZING mask that I have ever use that save my skin from dryness and dullness. As a college student who suffer from lack of sleep and stress, this mask gave me an instant glow and hey, I got an "8-hours sleep" look. Even though the direction said that you can instant wash it off after 10 minutes, but i love it so much that I use it as my sleeping mask, and trust me, I woke up with a beautiful, baby bottom skin. This mask not only luxurious-soothing because of the texture and an amazing scent, but it is instantly calmed my sensitive skin if I ever get a bad reaction from a new face cream or new foundation. I love love love using this mask before I put on my make up because I love giving my skin a beautiful canvas before I do anything to it, and this mask created a beautiful flawless, glowy skin and the effect last all day, and I know for fact that it is not because of my make up. I'm more of a skin care girl, and my mask collection can fill up a room, but I always go back to Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask because it is the perfect gift for myself. I found myself a life choice mask.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
Review for: 3.3 Fl Oz more...
So thrilled about this new mask. Got it in a smaller “ good travel friendly size “ to since it’s from s kit. 3 of the other products I’ve already loved from kit but this mask has been ideal for the change in my “winter-time” skin. Completely rejuvenated and instantly hydrated, soothed and brightened .
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
I’ve used samples of this product. The first one didn’t impress me much, however the second time I used it I noticed better results. The scent is a fresh tea-like smell.....not my favorite scent, but not offensive. The consistency is like a thin cream colored paste, it feels cool when you apply it to your skin. The result is you feel refreshed, skin looks brighter, dewy and lines are tightened. I’m not sure I would purchase the full size based on price alone. It’s pricey and I’ve have more astonishing results for less expensive brands, however if you can afford to splurge I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
I was given a sample of this mask through a friend, tried it once and immediately went online the next day and purchased the full size. This mask did everything it claimed to do. It enhanced my skins appearance, it hydrated and firmed while reducing the fine lines under my eyes. I love this mask and will continue to purchase. It also has a refreshing yet subtle smell to it, nothing harsh and irritating if you’re sensitive to smells or have sensitive skin
Emily A.
Greenville
No matter your skin type, this mask gives you what you need. It leaves my entire face feeling soft, hydrated and extremely clean. It's safe to use everyday if you wanted, although I can't afford to do that. I use it about once a week, to help keep my skin in great shape. It's not drying, or greasy; it's just perfect. It has a clean, organic smell, too, not flowery or baby powderish. If you happen to get a dry patch on your cheeks, just pat some of this on, leave for 20 min., rinse and the dry or rough patch will be left smooth.
emma s.
Deming, NM
First off let me start by saying I love the brand fresh. Everything I’ve ever tried from there has been amazing and this one didn’t disappoint either. Are use this one night after looking at the different types a mask I had. It’s everything I want in the mask firms, helps with Wrinkles and uneven texture. After took the mask off I saw the firming effects it had and I was shocked that work that well. Ever since seven or use the mask once or twice a week. It’s expensive but is worth the money.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Review for: Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask more...
This mask made my skin so soft! It is a pretty thick consistency and is easy to apply. I absolutely love the scent it does smell exactly like black tea. It does give a refreshing tingle while it’s on but quickly fades once washed off. My skin was definitely left feeling firmer, smoother, and extremely soft! It is definitely a great face mask but it is pretty expensive! If you don’t mind the price I’d definitely give it a try!
cameron  w.
Is this as good as people say it is???
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this mask moisturizing? Would it be good for combination (leaning on the dry side) skin?
maría f.
Miami
Is this effective? From 1 to 10?
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
What makes this mask so expensive? And is it worth the price?
Kristine B.
Fontana, CA
Does this mask have any scent?

Sephora