fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask

Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask Works In Synch With The Skin’s Natural Nighttime Recovery Process To Achieve A Lifted, Firmer Look By The Morning. The Intensely Moisturizing Treatment Has A Corset-like Effect On The Skin, Giving The Appearance Of A Visibly More Defined, Contoured Complexion.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Layer Onto The Face And Neck. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used Nightly As The Final Step Of Your Skincare Ritual.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Oxidized Corn Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ceteareth-20, Behenyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Maltodextrin, Silica, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Citric Acid, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Curious about trying this mask. Any thoughts? Does it work well? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen results with this? What skin type... Be the first to answer!
  • I am 41 years and just showing the signs of deeper wrinkles. I h...2 Answers
Ysabelle G.
Los Angeles
I’ve heard a lot of raves on the Fresh Black Tea Collection and I finally decided to join the bandwagon and give it a try. If you’re planning on purchasing the collection, it is definitely going to be quite a splurge, but thankfully they’ve got a kit/bundle for $98, don’t freight because if you were to purchase the full size Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask, it would cost $92. So rather than splurging on all the full size products and not knowing if they will cooperate with my skin, I thought it would be budget friendly and better for me to try out the kit/bundle before commiting. --I was sort of skeptical when I first started using the product because I just turned 23 and why in the world would I need firmness or improve the elasticity of my skin? But after using the Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask for two weeks straight, my skin has never felt so radiant, firmer, lifted and so soft! I didn’t realize my sad my skin was before using this product and I’m glad I gave it a try. I apply it as the last step in my nighttime skincare routine, apply a generous amount on my face and neck (can’t forget about the neck) and when I go to sleep, I try my best to not sleep on my side to avoid smearing the product on my pillow sheets. The corset-like effect gives you more of a lifted and defined appearance. Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder, explains the corset-like effect as if you were going to the gym and exercising. As you continue to exercise, you’re allowing your body to be more defined and lifted. Rather than your body, this overnight mask does the same thing to your face (and neck).
N A.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask claims to hydrate, lift and firm the skin overnight. This product works well with others. You can use it on its own after cleansing and toning, or as the very last step in your nighttime routine. A little goes a long way with this mask, as it’s consistency is quite thick and it’s incredibly moisturizing. I apply about a dime size amount to the chest, neck and face. Upon application skin instantly feels plump and hydrated. I typically massage this into the skin in an upward motion to physically lift the the skin. Skin looks luminous after application. Depending on the season, this can feel heavy on my skin. During winter months, however, my skin soaks this up! Applying a thin layer is key, otherwise the mask will end up on your pillowcase.
My skin usually wakes up refreshed and plump. My pores look smaller and skin looks and feels smoother. Makeup applies evenly and the contours of the face are clearly more defined.
The Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask contains a proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee tea extract which will neutralize free radical damage and improve elasticity. Peptides will firm and hyaluronic acid attracts and binds moisture to the skin.
I would highly recommend this mask to anyone with normal, combo to dry skin who is concerned with aging. This is an effective and easy mask to use overnight prior to a big event. You may use this nightly, however. She retails for $92USD for a single unit. She is pricey, but she delivers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I got a sample of this from Sephora and would like to try it again. It was only a one time use but it was very refreshing on my skin and was brightening. I wish I could have gotten a bigger size to have better results but I feel like with several uses this would be great. I didn’t have any bad reactions to it. Will buy soon! fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Maskfresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
LvlUpBeauty1X♡☆ T.
Southbend Washington
This moisturizing treatment has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a visibly more defined, contoured complexion. A proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract inhibits damaging free radicals and helps to improve skin elasticity, while belle de nuit extract helps to soothe and rebalance the skin.
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I got this in a mini sample from my sephora vib benefits. Honestly in the sample a little goes such a long way, that if you're lucky enough to have gotten the sample you don't even need to buy the full sized one, and the full sized one is about 92 dollars. I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product. The product looks like it even has specks of glitter and it's so pretty and the packaging is very aesthetic. This has been a real game changer for my skin, it's brighter and glowy and clear looking. I use it every night as my last step in my skin regimine as the instructions say. Beware that this isn't an actual mask that you would put on and wash off, it's a lotion ! It keeps your skin soft and rejuvenated. Definitely a must have for skin care lovers out there!
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
I love this. I don’t love how pricey it is, but everything else is perfect. It smells incredible. It applies nicely. It’s thick and creamy without being sticky. It doesn’t ruin my sheets or pillowcases. I wake up and rinse and my skin feels so plump and healthy and hydrated. This is a product I use at least three times a week.
Amy N.
Mechanicville, NY
This mask is INCREDIBLE! Perfect for people who are noticing or have anti-aging. It makes my skin so soft and hydrated. It’s honestly worth every penny. I’ve noticed fine lines vanishing and my skin looking more firm. The smell is so fresh and the formula is creamy. I love this mask and how it makes my skin look and feel!
Christine P.
I know, I know.. this is pricey. But! If you want real results with Firming this is your guy! The entire Firming black tea line provides both instant and long term results and it’s what I recommend most to anyone looking for this type of product. I use it on clients and I use it regularly and love the results
Jen B.
I was so impressed with my other Fresh purchased so I decided to give this one a go, and I am 100% satisfied. I feel like I have a younger more rested appearance when I use this product. I can see improvement in skin texture and less fine lines.
I would absolutely buy again and recommend to friends!
Julia B.
I loved this prosecution so much. I use it 2 times a week and I always look forward to the nights I get to put it on! I always wake up with my skin feeling baby smooth and it never transfers on to my pillows or comforter like a lot of other overnight face masks do! Very highly recommend.
Sarah B.
Does this get all over your pillow?
Krista M.
West Winfield, NY
I am 41 years and just showing the signs of deeper wrinkles. I have purchased many products who have made claims to firm the skin but I saw no difference. Will this product give visible results without clogging my skin? If so how long till results show?
Portia S.
I'm thinking about purchasing this product and would like to know is it a good product to use on oily skin?
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
I'm interested in buying this product but would like to know how effective it is and if it gets all over your pillow when you sleep? Or does it stay firm on your skin without the goopy mess?
Nena R.
Curious about trying this mask. Any thoughts? Does it work well?