BY FRESH

Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask Works In Synch With The Skin’s Natural Nighttime Recovery Process To Achieve A Lifted, Firmer Look By The Morning. The Intensely Moisturizing Treatment Has A Corset-like Effect On The Skin, Giving The Appearance Of A Visibly More Defined, Contoured Complexion.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Layer Onto The Face And Neck. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used Nightly As The Final Step Of Your Skincare Ritual.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Oxidized Corn Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ceteareth-20, Behenyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Edta, Maltodextrin, Silica, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Citric Acid, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
  • "I've gotten amazing results from this product and haven't even been using it for that long. It's gentle for sensitive skin and pretty effective at firming. I've. It iced my under eye area doesn't look as dull anymore. " in 28 reviews
Ysabelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve heard a lot of raves on the Fresh Black Tea Collection and I finally decided to join the bandwagon and give it a try. If you’re planning on purchasing the collection, it is definitely going to be quite a splurge, but thankfully they’ve got a kit/bundle for $98, don’t freight because if you were to purchase the full size Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask, it would cost $92. So rather than splurging on all the full size products and not knowing if they will cooperate with my skin, I thought it would be budget friendly and better for me to try out the kit/bundle before commiting. --I was sort of skeptical when I first started using the product because I just turned 23 and why in the world would I need firmness or improve the elasticity of my skin? But after using the Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask for two weeks straight, my skin has never felt so radiant, firmer, lifted and so soft! I didn’t realize my sad my skin was before using this product and I’m glad I gave it a try. I apply it as the last step in my nighttime skincare routine, apply a generous amount on my face and neck (can’t forget about the neck) and when I go to sleep, I try my best to not sleep on my side to avoid smearing the product on my pillow sheets. The corset-like effect gives you more of a lifted and defined appearance. Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder, explains the corset-like effect as if you were going to the gym and exercising. As you continue to exercise, you’re allowing your body to be more defined and lifted. Rather than your body, this overnight mask does the same thing to your face (and neck).
Nadia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask claims to hydrate, lift and firm the skin overnight. This product works well with others. You can use it on its own after cleansing and toning, or as the very last step in your nighttime routine. A little goes a long way with this mask, as it’s consistency is quite thick and it’s incredibly moisturizing. I apply about a dime size amount to the chest, neck and face. Upon application skin instantly feels plump and hydrated. I typically massage this into the skin in an upward motion to physically lift the the skin. Skin looks luminous after application. Depending on the season, this can feel heavy on my skin. During winter months, however, my skin soaks this up! Applying a thin layer is key, otherwise the mask will end up on your pillowcase.
My skin usually wakes up refreshed and plump. My pores look smaller and skin looks and feels smoother. Makeup applies evenly and the contours of the face are clearly more defined.
The Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask contains a proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee tea extract which will neutralize free radical damage and improve elasticity. Peptides will firm and hyaluronic acid attracts and binds moisture to the skin.
I would highly recommend this mask to anyone with normal, combo to dry skin who is concerned with aging. This is an effective and easy mask to use overnight prior to a big event. You may use this nightly, however. She retails for $92USD for a single unit. She is pricey, but she delivers
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I got a smaller size jar of this to try out to see if it would work for me (everyone's skin is so different...what works great for one person may not work the same for someone else!) because it was recommend to me by a friend but little on the pricey side for me so I just wanted to see if I would be just as happy with it before purchasing a full size jar.
I was very happy with how this over night mask worked on firming my skin..making fine lines and wrinkles a LOT less noticeable and my skin overall just looked a LOT better and even my under eye area looked improved in the morning
Chelsea V.
chicago, il
I have problematic skin. Acne, dry skin, red flaky sensitive painful breakouts are something I dealt with for years. So when I went looking for new products to add to my skin care regime, this popped out and I decided to give it a shot.
What an amazinggggg difference this night mask makes. My skin did not react to this product. I thought it would by it's thick almost petroleum jelly type cream, but it spreads very well and just sort of lays on the surface for awhile. At first I did not like how it felt, thick and sticky on my pillow, but after waking up and feeling the smoothness and seeing my skin so hydrated without an allergic/acne outbreak I was sold. My skin looked radiant, so smooth, so soft I couldn't stop touching my face. I am very pleased with this product and have ordered this not only for myself but for others as gifts.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I use this overnight and I love it because it’s super comfortable to wear and it visibly works. I have sensitive skin and fresh has amazing ingredients and properties. Fresh is alittle pricey but it’s all natural and is so comfortable which is a big thing for me. J hate when I can feel he mask when I’m sleeping and this literally feels like a moisturizer and dries but still feels hydrating. I visibly see a difference and I love and believe in fresh so much that I bought this for my mom and sisters and they LOVE IT my mom is on her second one.
hunter t.
I've only been using this product for about 3 weeks now, but I can 100% say I'll never switch eye creams. So moisturizing without being too thick and heavy. My dark circles are GONE, fine lines are GONE, dry under eye...GONE. This product is a magic potion, worth every cent. I dab the product under my eyes and with whatever is left over on my fingers I will apply to my forehead and neck(can't forget about the neck!). Ladies and gents, if there is one product you need to buy for your skincare routine, this is it!
Lilly R.
I’ve been using it for a few months now and I really have to say that my skin looks more refreshed, brighter and I don’t look tired anymore.  It’s also gotten firmer.  My fine lines have almost disappeared.  This was one of my main concerns.  I’m getting so many compliments.  My friends are asking me what I’ve been using so they can order it for themselves!    It’s definitely worth using.  Thank you for making a product that actually works!!
Jennae C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to when I have the money and have the patience. This is pricey, at around $95 a bottle but let me tell you that it is worth it because not only do you put it in over night, leaving an amazing smell, but also it lasts a pretty long time. A little really goes a long way with this product. A- because of the price but this brand is amazing.
Tyra W.
Indiana, PA
I would give this review 5 stars if it wasn’t so damn expensive. But if you are in to skin care and want a glow and like a refreshing “bounce back” from your skin then you came to the right place. I originally got this as a gift and i have loved it ever since ! put it on my face at night like any moisturizer and my face is snatched when I wake up!
Rebekkah H.
Glendale, AZ
I have oily skin but live in Arizona with the dry heat so finding a balance of moisturizing and no -oily is tough! I use this almost every night and think it does a great job of hydrating my skin without making me oily the next day. The product is kind of thick but don’t mind too much, it thins out a bit and oh work it in.
Sarah B.
Does this get all over your pillow?
Krista M.
West Winfield, NY
I am 41 years and just showing the signs of deeper wrinkles. I have purchased many products who have made claims to firm the skin but I saw no difference. Will this product give visible results without clogging my skin? If so how long till results show?
Nena R.
Curious about trying this mask. Any thoughts? Does it work well?
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
I'm interested in buying this product but would like to know how effective it is and if it gets all over your pillow when you sleep? Or does it stay firm on your skin without the goopy mess?
Portia S.
I'm thinking about purchasing this product and would like to know is it a good product to use on oily skin?

Amazon