BY FRESH

Black Tea Firming Corset Cream For Face And Neck Is Proven To Immediately Firm And Strengthen The Skin, Providing A Corset-like Effect That Gives A More Lifted And Defined Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Helps To Improve Elasticity And Bounce For Younger-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck Daily, Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water),Isononyl Isononanoate,Cetearyl Isononanoate,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Steareth-21 Jojoba Esters,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Algin,Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract,Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract,Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract,Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Hyaluronate,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Adenosine,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester Tocopheryl Acetate,Tocopherol,Myristyl Myristate,Behenyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol Stearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Decyloxazolidinone,Dimethicone Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,Parfum (Fragrance),Polyacrylamide Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Xanthan Gum Sorbitol,Tromethamine,Maltodextrin,Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Laureth-7,Polyvinyl Alcohol ,Bht,Cellulose Gum Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Citric Acid ,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Citrate Potassium Sorbate,Biotin,Phenoxyethanol,Linalool,Citronellol,Geraniol

Buy on Sephora*
  • "There are so many products that promise firmness after one use and don't deliver,but this one DEFINITELY DOES!i was so excited to give this cream a try and it was so hydrating and effective. A little goes a long way so I'm sure I'll splurge again to repurchase." in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this! I am oily, acne prone, and sensitive and I can use this without breaking out or my skin feeling like it's too heavy. Additionally, I've been using it on my neck and it is moving out lines that I didn't even think were smooth-able!! I like to alternate this at night with the overnight black tea mask and the peony brightening overnight mask. This combination has been wonderful for my skin!!!!!!" in 5 reviews
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
Always on the market looking for a really good face moisturizer. SA turned me on to this lovely product (would never have thought of this brand or even heard of it). After sampling the cream in the store, I bought the jar and am now almost done using it. I reeeally like this cream!!... the selling point was the lovely texture- light, non greasy, with a nice creamy texture. I need very little product to cover my face and neck, cream has lasted since early summer and am almost done. Absorbs quickly into my skin with no tacky or greasy feel. There is no strong odour- a subtle black tea almost mildly citrus scent, quite tolerable. My skin looks absolutely plump and fresh, soft to the touch. Never experienced adverse affects, no irritation, no breakouts, seemed to meld well with the other skincare products I use without separating/breaking down product consistency. Not sure of claims re 'corset firming' but my face does feel and look smoother, maybe not tight?...I can say it minimizes fine lines but they don't disappear- I have yet to find a cream that can do that?! Overall I would defin recommend and will defin repurchase this product. It really does nourish the skin, makes a great canvas for applying makeup...
Risa W.
This is a MUST for me, folks. I am young, I just turned twenty one, and have damage done to my skin from teenage years of partying and not being gentle with myseld. I'm more focused than ever on anti aging, and this makes my skin plump and happy without blocking pores. I only use one layer, and try to not double up, but this reduces my swelling and my dry skin while also reducing the damage done. This moisturizes without being greasy, tightens, rescues pores, evens skin tone, reduces scar visibility, and smells divine. I definitely recommend this Corset Cream. The price tag is heftier than I've personally ever spent before, coming in at $95.00 USD, but this will be a repurchase for ages to come for me xx
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Another item I got as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it! A little bit goes a long way, gentle enough for morning and night use. It’s a very nourishing feeling face and neck cream without feeling greasy and heavy. The scent wasn’t too over powering, even with the small sample I had gotten I could immediately tell a difference in the firmness of my skin by the next day! Once I’m done with my current fave cream I’ll definitely be trying the full size!
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I love this cream. I got a few samples from Sephora and definitely want to buy the full sized product. It leaves my skin so soft and very smooth. I also love that there are no harmful ingredients in it. The scent is very clean and fresh as well. I was worried I might not like the scent because I don't like any type of tea scent but it doesn't smell like tea at all.
Gina S.
Tucson, AZ
Overall this is a wonderful product! I love the packaging and how the jar is kind of heavy. I use this as a night cream on my face and neck. Lately my overall skin tone has improved!
Suzanne C.
Dubuque
Gentle and firming.
Allow time of repeated use to notice the benefits.
This is natural, gentle, and effective. True benefit in any product takes time of repeated use
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Got this as a sample and loved it. It smells good and was very light under makeup. Helped with puffy skin. Very gentle, a little goes a long way. Not greasy smooth finish. The price is a little high for the size container you get it’s really the only thing stopping me from buying it.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This stuff smells kind of funky and it made it hard for me to sleep, which stinks (lol) for a night cream.  Any effect it had on my face was not as noticeable as the smell.  If you're into that, go for it.  I would not buy it again for me.
Cova R.
Orange County
This firming cream is what I’ve been waiting for to prevent any slackening of the skin. Moisturizing, yet not heavy for a firming treatment. So far it seems to be keeping my skin where it should be, which is a good thing. Everything is Fresh’s Black Tea line works well, especially for me
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn’t find that this “firmed” my skin at all, but it did provide a good level of moisture. I was a little disappointed, but I’ll use all of this up, as it’s a good base moisturizer. I’m still a big fan of Fresh, though!
Stephanie S.
Leesburg, VA
I love the fresh brand, but have sensitive skin. Is this cream good for people like me?
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I've been eyeing this product a lot because I've seen it in the top 10 skin firming products on Sephora, I just want a real opinion before I spend $100 on it. Can you see a noticeable difference after using this? Does it really firm your skin?
Jillian B.
I love this brand, how effective is this cream? Is it worth investing in?
Is it best to apply at night?
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I just want to know is this good for sensitive skin??