BY FRESH

Black Tea Firming Corset Cream For Face And Neck Is Proven To Immediately Firm And Strengthen The Skin, Providing A Corset-like Effect That Gives A More Lifted And Defined Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Helps To Improve Elasticity And Bounce For Younger-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck Daily, Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water),Isononyl Isononanoate,Cetearyl Isononanoate,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Steareth-21 Jojoba Esters,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Algin,Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract,Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract,Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract,Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Hyaluronate,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Adenosine,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester Tocopheryl Acetate,Tocopherol,Myristyl Myristate,Behenyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol Stearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Decyloxazolidinone,Dimethicone Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,Parfum (Fragrance),Polyacrylamide Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Xanthan Gum Sorbitol,Tromethamine,Maltodextrin,Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Laureth-7,Polyvinyl Alcohol ,Bht,Cellulose Gum Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Citric Acid ,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Citrate Potassium Sorbate,Biotin,Phenoxyethanol,Linalool,Citronellol,Geraniol

Buy on Sephora*
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
Always on the market looking for a really good face moisturizer. SA turned me on to this lovely product (would never have thought of this brand or even heard of it). After sampling the cream in the store, I bought the jar and am now almost done using it. I reeeally like this cream!!... the selling point was the lovely texture- light, non greasy, with a nice creamy texture. I need very little product to cover my face and neck, cream has lasted since early summer and am almost done. Absorbs quickly into my skin with no tacky or greasy feel. There is no strong odour- a subtle black tea almost mildly citrus scent, quite tolerable. My skin looks absolutely plump and fresh, soft to the touch. Never experienced adverse affects, no irritation, no breakouts, seemed to meld well with the other skincare products I use without separating/breaking down product consistency. Not sure of claims re 'corset firming' but my face does feel and look smoother, maybe not tight?...I can say it minimizes fine lines but they don't disappear- I have yet to find a cream that can do that?! Overall I would defin recommend and will defin repurchase this product. It really does nourish the skin, makes a great canvas for applying makeup...
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This stuff smells kind of funky and it made it hard for me to sleep, which stinks (lol) for a night cream.  Any effect it had on my face was not as noticeable as the smell.  If you're into that, go for it.  I would not buy it again for me.
Cova R.
Orange County
This firming cream is what I’ve been waiting for to prevent any slackening of the skin. Moisturizing, yet not heavy for a firming treatment. So far it seems to be keeping my skin where it should be, which is a good thing. Everything is Fresh’s Black Tea line works well, especially for me
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Another item I got as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it! A little bit goes a long way, gentle enough for morning and night use. It’s a very nourishing feeling face and neck cream without feeling greasy and heavy. The scent wasn’t too over powering, even with the small sample I had gotten I could immediately tell a difference in the firmness of my skin by the next day! Once I’m done with my current fave cream I’ll definitely be trying the full size!
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I love this cream. I got a few samples from Sephora and definitely want to buy the full sized product. It leaves my skin so soft and very smooth. I also love that there are no harmful ingredients in it. The scent is very clean and fresh as well. I was worried I might not like the scent because I don't like any type of tea scent but it doesn't smell like tea at all.
CelinaMarie L.
This is like putting your face and neck in spanx. My neck has always been my problem area and this cream made it look younger and firmer. I use it twice a day, putting it on in an upward motion. I follow with fresh forming overnight mask for maximum results. This cream is a must have.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Got this as a sample and loved it. It smells good and was very light under makeup. Helped with puffy skin. Very gentle, a little goes a long way. Not greasy smooth finish. The price is a little high for the size container you get it’s really the only thing stopping me from buying it.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn’t find that this “firmed” my skin at all, but it did provide a good level of moisture. I was a little disappointed, but I’ll use all of this up, as it’s a good base moisturizer. I’m still a big fan of Fresh, though!
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I received this as sample in a Sephora order a couple of months ago. I try and save my skincare samples when my usual skincare items are running low. I was out of moisturizer and decided to use this. I wish I would have just thrown it away. I hated the smell the most. An hour after applying I could still smell the scent of this cream. It smells like an old woman and is heavily fragranced. I couldn't stand it. I had to get back in the shower and go through my skin care routine just to get rid of the scent. The feeling of the cream is thicker and it didn't really do anything for moisture. If it did I didn't notice because of the scent. Wouldn't recommend. wouldn't repurchase. At $100 I wouldn't rebuy it even if I did like it.
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
I got a small trial size of this cream from Sephora, and it was wonderful! Since I only got 2ish uses out of it, I can't speak to its long term effects, but this gentle moisturizer was wonderful! It claims to lighten dark spots overtime, I believe, and I am tempted to buy the full size to see if that truly works. While I can't attest to the lessening of dark spots, I can vouch for its firming effects! It is expensive, and there are other moisturizers out there that do the same thing. With my skin in its mid-20s, I'm more concerned with moisture and skin protection, so maybe this could be a great product for aging skin with its firming properties.
Stephanie S.
Leesburg, VA
I love the fresh brand, but have sensitive skin. Is this cream good for people like me?
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I've been eyeing this product a lot because I've seen it in the top 10 skin firming products on Sephora, I just want a real opinion before I spend $100 on it. Can you see a noticeable difference after using this? Does it really firm your skin?
Jillian B.
I love this brand, how effective is this cream? Is it worth investing in?
Is it best to apply at night?
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I just want to know is this good for sensitive skin??