BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight firming cream for the face and neck that helps to visibly improve skin's elasticity, providing a corset-like effect for a more lifted look. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream for face and neck is proven to immediately visibly firm and strengthen the skin, acting like a corset for your complexion to give a more lifted and defined appearance. The lightweight formula is powered by a black tea complex, a proprietary blend of black tea ferment (kombucha), black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract that is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals* and helps to improve skin elasticity. Goji fruit extract helps improve firmness and protect the skin's youthful bounce, while a firming peptide helps to defy the signs of gravity for a more visibly defined skin and neck contours. *In vitro test on ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I've always been infatuated with tea and its beauty benefits. The world of 'beau-tea' inspired our black tea complex, which we call our 'immortal elixir', and is lifted to new heights in Black Tea Firming Corset Cream. This innovative formula wraps skin with ingredients that enhance its support, acting like a corset for your complexion." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In a skin elasticity and rebound measurement: - Scientifically proven to provide an immediate corset-like effect-In-vivo test:- Improves skin's firmness and elasticity after 4 weeks of use- 88% noticed it improved their skin's bounce- 88% reported their skin was healthier-looking and visibly improved - 88% said their skin felt strengthened- 86% said their skin's firmness and elasticity was improved- 84% felt it improved the appearance of loose and sagging skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Serena G.
New York
This product is a literal holy grail. It gives you everything you could want, tightening, brightening, and hydrating. Usually I don't have high expectations for firming makeup like Glamglows firming mask, but this moisturizer takes skin that DOESNT EVEN NEED TIGHTENING and does it anyway. Wow! This product is perfect for people with looser skin who DONT want to go under the knife for it. And it's cheaper than that too!

However, I can't exactly justify $90 for a tiny amount of moisturizer i can go through in like a month, especially when I have decent skin elasticity already. Four stars!
Kenneth A.
Los Angeles
While searching for a firming moisturizer I stumbled upon this amazing product, I was instantly in love when the Fresh representative at Sephora applied this cream to my jawline. Instantly I felt my skin firm and my jawline appeared to be obviously more defined, I automatically knew that this product was a must have for me. It has been about a month since that visit and I still can not get over this product, however I would recommend only using the cream every so often just so that your body does not get used to the firming ingredients.
Sameena Z.
Was a little hesitant to buying this because of high price tag and my skin often reacts poorly to really hydrating face creams. However this is amazing, super moisturizing and lifting.
Iridian F.
I don’t know that I see a lift or anything in my skin after using this for a few weeks. But my skin is definitely more soft and plump! The smell is just like black tea grains.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I received this as a sample from Sephora. This cream smells so good, like a subtle sweet scent. It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and although I don't have a lot of wrinkles since I'm in my 20's it does improve the look of my under eye area. I love this cream it's just discouraging that it's $90.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have sampled this cream because it's amazing but out of my budget. It's perfect for my dry skin at keeping it feeling soft and moisturized. It has a very pleasant scent which I normally don't like for face creams but this one isn't perfumery it's sweet. It's a winner, I get samples of this every time I order from Sephora.
Kara O.
Anaheim, CA
This moisturizer is amazing, but super expensive. I waited for the Sephora spring VIB Rouge Sale to purchase it due to the high price point. My skin has never felt so soft and moisterized, but for my oily skin it's a bit too much. I've noticed it's a little too hydrating for daytime when I put on makeup because it reduces the wear time, especially during summer when I'm working outdoors. For nighttime, it's amazing, and soaks into my skin, working its magic. I will definitely be repurchasing when the next sale comes along.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I use this mainly as a neck cream. I'm in my early 30s and a few neck creases and it seems to have helped fade some of my lines so that it's not as apparent. It's really pricey tho. If it was $70 I would say it's definitely worth the money, and give it a try. But I'd recommend getting a small sample at Sephora to make sure you like it before you purchase.
Gwendolyn G.
I love this producti use it once a week for 4 months now the results are phenomenal. It is firming gentle and it smells great. And I love the package the jar keeps out the light so the product doesn't loose its potency. It's worth every scent.. I recommend this product for anyone looking for a great anti aging product
Blakeley V.
Jacksonville, FL
This cream is INCREDIBLE! It makes such a difference in my skin, even after only one night. My skin feels so smooth and refreshed after using it, and the first time I used it I was hooked. The price point is a little too high in my opinion, which is why I only give it 4 out of 5 stars.