BY FRESH

Black Tea Firming Corset Cream for face and neck is proven to immediately firm and strengthen the skin, providing a corset-like effect that gives a more lifted and defined appearance. The lightweight formula helps to improve elasticity and bounce for younger-looking skin.

Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Jojoba Esters, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Algin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyloxazolidinone, Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Tromethamine, Maltodextrin, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bht, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Jenaia G.
    breckenridge
    Always on the market looking for a really good face moisturizer. SA turned me on to this lovely product (would never have thought of this brand or even heard of it). After sampling the cream in the store, I bought the jar and am now almost done using it. I reeeally like this cream!!... the selling point was the lovely texture- light, non greasy, with a nice creamy texture. I need very little product to cover my face and neck, cream has lasted since early summer and am almost done. Absorbs quickly into my skin with no tacky or greasy feel. There is no strong odour- a subtle black tea almost mildly citrus scent, quite tolerable. My skin looks absolutely plump and fresh, soft to the touch. Never experienced adverse affects, no irritation, no breakouts, seemed to meld well with the other skincare products I use without separating/breaking down product consistency. Not sure of claims re 'corset firming' but my face does feel and look smoother, maybe not tight?...I can say it minimizes fine lines but they don't disappear- I have yet to find a cream that can do that?! Overall I would defin recommend and will defin repurchase this product. It really does nourish the skin, makes a great canvas for applying makeup...
    Emily d.
    Lake Oswego, OR
    This stuff smells kind of funky and it made it hard for me to sleep, which stinks (lol) for a night cream.  Any effect it had on my face was not as noticeable as the smell.  If you're into that, go for it.  I would not buy it again for me.
    Cova R.
    Orange County
    This firming cream is what I’ve been waiting for to prevent any slackening of the skin. Moisturizing, yet not heavy for a firming treatment. So far it seems to be keeping my skin where it should be, which is a good thing. Everything is Fresh’s Black Tea line works well, especially for me
    Evelyn C.
    Rockville, VA
    I love this cream. I got a few samples from Sephora and definitely want to buy the full sized product. It leaves my skin so soft and very smooth. I also love that there are no harmful ingredients in it. The scent is very clean and fresh as well. I was worried I might not like the scent because I don't like any type of tea scent but it doesn't smell like tea at all.
    Mary Lou B.
    Moreno Valley
    Am getting ready to get my second jar. I don't mind spending money on my skin care  routine especially if I know it's a great product. I love the packaging it's very  sleek  and has a  mature  look to it. I would love to have the full  range of fresh.  Can't wait for my next trip to Sephora to find something new.
    Alexis H.
    Templeton, PA
    Not going to lie, the price point gave me a heart attack. BUT ITS SO WORTH EVERY PENNY. It really works, and you notice a difference in your skin within days. I’m starting to love my skin more without makeup. The package makes it feel expensive which you want at that price point. It’s definitely worth it, highly recommend!!!
    CelinaMarie L.
    This is like putting your face and neck in spanx. My neck has always been my problem area and this cream made it look younger and firmer. I use it twice a day, putting it on in an upward motion. I follow with fresh forming overnight mask for maximum results. This cream is a must have.
    Amanda S.
    Imperial
    Got this as a sample and loved it. It smells good and was very light under makeup. Helped with puffy skin. Very gentle, a little goes a long way. Not greasy smooth finish. The price is a little high for the size container you get it’s really the only thing stopping me from buying it.
    shatona s.
    Ruston, LA
    I received this as sample in a Sephora order a couple of months ago. I try and save my skincare samples when my usual skincare items are running low. I was out of moisturizer and decided to use this. I wish I would have just thrown it away. I hated the smell the most. An hour after applying I could still smell the scent of this cream. It smells like an old woman and is heavily fragranced. I couldn't stand it. I had to get back in the shower and go through my skin care routine just to get rid of the scent. The feeling of the cream is thicker and it didn't really do anything for moisture. If it did I didn't notice because of the scent. Wouldn't recommend. wouldn't repurchase. At $100 I wouldn't rebuy it even if I did like it.
    Maggie O.
    Dallas, TX
    I got a small trial size of this cream from Sephora, and it was wonderful! Since I only got 2ish uses out of it, I can't speak to its long term effects, but this gentle moisturizer was wonderful! It claims to lighten dark spots overtime, I believe, and I am tempted to buy the full size to see if that truly works. While I can't attest to the lessening of dark spots, I can vouch for its firming effects! It is expensive, and there are other moisturizers out there that do the same thing. With my skin in its mid-20s, I'm more concerned with moisture and skin protection, so maybe this could be a great product for aging skin with its firming properties.
    Stephanie S.
    Leesburg, VA
    I love the fresh brand, but have sensitive skin. Is this cream good for people like me?
    Athonia B.
    Seminole, FL
    I've been eyeing this product a lot because I've seen it in the top 10 skin firming products on Sephora, I just want a real opinion before I spend $100 on it. Can you see a noticeable difference after using this? Does it really firm your skin?
    Jessica C.
    Flushing, MI
    I just want to know is this good for sensitive skin??
    Is it best to apply at night?
    Jillian B.
    I love this brand, how effective is this cream? Is it worth investing in?