BY FRESH

Black Tea Firming Corset Cream for face and neck is proven to immediately firm and strengthen the skin, providing a corset-like effect that gives a more lifted and defined appearance. The lightweight formula helps to improve elasticity and bounce for younger-looking skin.

Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Jojoba Esters, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Algin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyloxazolidinone, Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Tromethamine, Maltodextrin, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bht, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

jenna O.
    It's a wonderful product. The only thing is that it's a tad pricey. Try it it's worth the money. I am almost done with my first bottle.
    Karen S.
    I love this product. I had amazing results just after using it one time. I promise you will only have great results with this!
    Gabriella P.
    Hempstead, NY
    I love this product it make me feel better! My skin is thankful! It is making a miracle in May life!
    shatona s.
    Ruston, LA
    I received this as sample in a Sephora order a couple of months ago. I try and save my skincare samples when my usual skincare items are running low. I was out of moisturizer and decided to use this. I wish I would have just thrown it away. I hated the smell the most. An hour after applying I could still smell the scent of this cream. It smells like an old woman and is heavily fragranced. I couldn't stand it. I had to get back in the shower and go through my skin care routine just to get rid of the scent. The feeling of the cream is thicker and it didn't really do anything for moisture. If it did I didn't notice because of the scent. Wouldn't recommend. wouldn't repurchase. At $100 I wouldn't rebuy it even if I did like it.
    Jenaia G.
    breckenridge
    Always on the market looking for a really good face moisturizer. SA turned me on to this lovely product (would never have thought of this brand or even heard of it). After sampling the cream in the store, I bought the jar and am now almost done using it. I reeeally like this cream!!... the selling point was the lovely texture- light, non greasy, with a nice creamy texture. I need very little product to cover my face and neck, cream has lasted since early summer and am almost done. Absorbs quickly into my skin with no tacky or greasy feel. There is no strong odour- a subtle black tea almost mildly citrus scent, quite tolerable. My skin looks absolutely plump and fresh, soft to the touch. Never experienced adverse affects, no irritation, no breakouts, seemed to meld well with the other skincare products I use without separating/breaking down product consistency. Not sure of claims re 'corset firming' but my face does feel and look smoother, maybe not tight?...I can say it minimizes fine lines but they don't disappear- I have yet to find a cream that can do that?! Overall I would defin recommend and will defin repurchase this product. It really does nourish the skin, makes a great canvas for applying makeup...
    Evelyn C.
    Mechanicsvlle, VA
    I love this cream. I got a few samples from Sephora and definitely want to buy the full sized product. It leaves my skin so soft and very smooth. I also love that there are no harmful ingredients in it. The scent is very clean and fresh as well. I was worried I might not like the scent because I don't like any type of tea scent but it doesn't smell like tea at all.
    Amanda S.
    Imperial
    Got this as a sample and loved it. It smells good and was very light under makeup. Helped with puffy skin. Very gentle, a little goes a long way. Not greasy smooth finish. The price is a little high for the size container you get it’s really the only thing stopping me from buying it.
    Maggie O.
    Dallas, TX
    I got a small trial size of this cream from Sephora, and it was wonderful! Since I only got 2ish uses out of it, I can't speak to its long term effects, but this gentle moisturizer was wonderful! It claims to lighten dark spots overtime, I believe, and I am tempted to buy the full size to see if that truly works. While I can't attest to the lessening of dark spots, I can vouch for its firming effects! It is expensive, and there are other moisturizers out there that do the same thing. With my skin in its mid-20s, I'm more concerned with moisture and skin protection, so maybe this could be a great product for aging skin with its firming properties.
    Marci B.
    Marshall, NC
    I am SO IN❤ with this product!! Idk about the rest of y'all but this little jar is a Miracle Worker/Holy Grail for this girl right here!! It tightens. It firms. Its not too thick or too heavy. It feels so grear going on my skin. I think it makes my skin do a HAPPY😊 DANCE!✌❤💋 I feel its definitely worth the $. I absolutely recommend this product to family & friends⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Kristine K.
    I don't see a difference in skin tone, firmness etc but it doesn't make me break out and is replenishing. I have combo oily skin so I can't use it during the day or under makeup etc but it's great before bed. Not sure about this price point tho. seems pretty expensive! I'm gonna try it a little longer and see if there's any improvement as I have only used it consecutively for about 5 days so far! I'm hoping it does help with the things it says it does!!!
    Stephanie S.
    Leesburg, VA
    I love the fresh brand, but have sensitive skin. Is this cream good for people like me?
    Athonia B.
    Seminole, FL
    I've been eyeing this product a lot because I've seen it in the top 10 skin firming products on Sephora, I just want a real opinion before I spend $100 on it. Can you see a noticeable difference after using this? Does it really firm your skin?
    Jessica C.
    Flushing, MI
    I just want to know is this good for sensitive skin??
    Is it best to apply at night?
    Jillian B.
    I love this brand, how effective is this cream? Is it worth investing in?