BY FRESH

Reveal firmer, younger­-looking skin with this age­-delay skincare set powered by antioxidant­-rich black tea, a time­-honored natural ingredient.

Soy Face Cleanser:

A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Black Tea Age­-Delay Eye Concentrate:

An advanced eye treatment that diminishes and prevents signs of aging while moisturizing and visibly firming the eye area.

Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask:

An intensely moisturizing treatment that works in synch with the skin's natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by morning.

Black Tea Age­-Delay Firming Serum:A fast­-absorbing moisturizing treatment that has a corset­-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a more defined, contoured complexion.

Leanna B.
I have VEY sensitive skin and this face pavkage helped me so much! The face wash doesn't give me bumps and the anti aging is a must!
Jannet B.
Leaves face very refreshed and moisturized. I would definitely buy agaim and it left my face very smooth as well!
Lauren D.
I love the black tea masks. They're super lush, and I wake up glowing the next morning. The masks are very effective at restoring glow and a healthy skin tone. The formula is rich, gentle and supple. I recommend for dry skin ladies that need to give their skin an extra drink.
Shannan E.
Cambridge
I love the moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so smooth. Not a huge fan of the smell of the face wash, but it is not a deal breaker. Overall I like this set.
Jardon S.
Montego Bay
IT GRATE ON SKIN AND ITS NOT TOO PRICE LOVER THEY WAY THEY MAKE YOU SKIN FEELS AND ITS A GOOD PRICE AND I LOVED USING IT
Eya L.
Bizerte, menzel bourguiba
J'adore le coffret 💜💜 j'espère qu'il sera pour moi même 😂😍✌🏻 I want I want 😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️