BY FRESH

Reveal firmer, younger­-looking skin with this age­-delay skincare set powered by antioxidant­-rich black tea, a time­-honored natural ingredient.

Soy Face Cleanser:

A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Black Tea Age­-Delay Eye Concentrate:

An advanced eye treatment that diminishes and prevents signs of aging while moisturizing and visibly firming the eye area.

Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask:

An intensely moisturizing treatment that works in synch with the skin's natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by morning.

Black Tea Age­-Delay Firming Serum:A fast­-absorbing moisturizing treatment that has a corset­-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a more defined, contoured complexion.

Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Face ironing
I got this back in January or February, and have been using it for the past half a year, and overall, this set is so mild and so effective! I'm not exactly wrinkle-laden, but this product practically ironed my face. I now have no forehead wrinkles, in fact, the only dents left in my face are my dimples. Aside from this, my skin is very soft and happy. The Soy Cleanser is a staple in my routine, next to my Tatcha rice scrub. It is gentle and keeps my sensitive skin breakout-free with little to no redness. I have been using this for the past year, and I am very happy with it! The Serum is the first serum I've tried, but it leaves my skin radiant and smooth. It absorbs into the skin very quickly, so work fast when applying it! This is the only product out of the set that has run out, despite using them nightly, and I very much so would like to get more. As for the Cream, it doesn't melt quite like other moisturizers I've tried, but it IS a CREAM, so it lives up to the thick image creams have. While it's thick, it's not that heavy, but it is best worn at night imo. Contrasting the Cream is the Mask, which spreads with ease and pairs great with the rest of the set. I apply this at night only because it does feel more like an intensive treatment and it renders my skin so silky and moisturized in the morning. Overall, this set is worth the money to try, whether you're looking for firming aspects or just a remedy for thirsty skin, this set will accommodate your needs!
Athena M.
Garden City, NY
I got a tiny sample of the face oil after a makeup session at sephora. While it felt great on my face when the makeup artist applied it, it didn't when I tried it at home. My face just felt a little too greasy. I have very dry skin so it definitely moisturizes, I just can't see myself using this as part of my beauty routine.
Lauren B.
minneapolis, MN
This face wash is worth the price of the bundle for me. This is such a great product. Not only does it do everything that it says it will, but it left my skin feeling better than before. I have sensitive skin and I did not have any issues it was very nice.
Kayla C.
I love this gift set because the package is gorgeous and I feel so girly seeing it. The products inside are amazing as well because I do see my skin improvement since I started using it. I love the set so much
Amanda S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Fresh brand has and will always be one of my favorites.  The ingredients are great and I always see results. This specific set is very effective when used all together or separately.
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
I love the smell of these products! They are easy on sensitive skin. I purchased this kit at Sephora and it was a good value for the price. All products are gentle on the skin and leave skin feeling smooth.
Eve M.
Really nice for anti aging if you have sensitive skin.. plus the smell is really fresh and nothing over powering. I'd definitely suggest for someone that wants light anti aging
Jennifer S.
Annandale, VA
I really like these products. They feel good on the skin. I have only been using a few weeks so I haven't seen any major changes but my skin does feel softer so that's a plus!
Dana A.
Burlington, ON
Wasn't anything incredibly special. Not the greatest for oily skin, but didn't make me break out. Feels super nice when you first apply!
Leanna B.
I have VEY sensitive skin and this face pavkage helped me so much! The face wash doesn't give me bumps and the anti aging is a must!