fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Roxanne O.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Lydia G.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Josh T.

BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Spf 20 Is A Highly Effective Formula That Utilizes The Latest Skincare Technology To Protect The Skin From Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays And Free Radicals, Making It An Essential Step In Any Skincare Ritual. It Is Formulated With A Proprietary Complex Proven To Hydrate, Firm, And Improve Radiance. Its Unique, Weightless Texture Absorbs Quickly, Making It Easy To Layer With Serums And Creams.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Smooth Onto Face. Can Be Used In The Morning And Throughout The Day As Needed.

Aqua (Water), Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maltodextrin, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Bht, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Great moisturizing lotion. I always get compliments on the smell and it makes my skin feel so soft. The packaging is great and I will definitely buy again. Lasted a long time so worth the price!" in 3 reviews
  • "I freaking love this stuff! It goes on great as a day moisturizer with just enough SPF to protect for the first few hours. It's great to mix with foundation as it's light and not oily. Smells great and I recommend for anyone with slightly dry skin that's usually combo!" in 3 reviews
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This went on great after I applied the Kombucha Black Tea essence from Fresh. Very light moisturizer and it didn’t leave my face super shiny. It absorbed into my skin really well. It didn’t leave any purple or white or yellow (that’s the color of the lotion) streaks on my face. Probably because it’s a lotion with spf and not just a sunscreen. $70 for 1.7oz. Which is very expensive for a lotion but a nice splurge item. It has a light black tea smell
the k.
Los Angeles, CA
Not only does the product smell amazing, but also work incredibly well! I use it every morning under make-up or by itself and have noticed a huge improvement in my skin.
Allyson S.
Tyngsboro, MA
Love all of the fresh products. Have a very hard time justifying spending that much money on their products. However. I do love them. And would repurchase again if I had the spare cash.
Virginia T.
One of the best daily lotion with SPF I have ever used! I am on my second one! It doesn't feel heavy and it works great under my foundation. I personally like the smell as I think it's calming, although my friend did say she didn't really like the smell. I got this from sephora and it's definitely a stable for me.
Danielle F.
Fiona D.
Campbell, CA
Love the smell of this! Sunscreen is an essential for me and I am always trying out new sunscreen to see which has the best feel after long wear. I don't feel greasy after applying this on. However for the price it makes it harder for me to repurchase.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Love this spf lotion. Who wouldn't want anti aging benefits along with sun protection?? I have had great success with the other products in the black tea line it only made sense to try this out as well. Not greasy at all absorbed well in the skin.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
The Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion is great for dry skin, or an everyday moisture boost! I love that it has SPF in the product to protect my skin during the day. I will be repurchasing this from Sephora again soon and would recommend it to anyone!
Priscilla B.
Yes! I love this product so much. I personally cannot stand the smell of traditional sunscreen and this smells so heavenly, like a soothing and refreshing tea scent. I purchased this at Sephora and it is my go-to for sunscreen. I would buy again
Alexa S.
Honestly, I have not had much luck with this line of products. I usually get samples from Sephora but never end up buying once trying. It works okay but it hasn't done enough blow me away and entice a purchase.