Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20 1.6 oz uploaded by Josh T.Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20 1.6 oz uploaded by Lydia G.

BY FRESH

A highly effective formula that utilizes the latest skincare technology to protect the skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays and free radicals. Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20 is a powerful formula that protects skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays and free radicals, making it an essential step in any skincare ritual. It is formulated with a proprietary complex proven to hydrate, firm, and improve radiance. Its unique, weightless texture absorbs quickly, making it easy to layer with serums and creams. A proprietary complex derived from a potent trio of ingredients is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals and improve skin elasticity: black tea ferment is a potent antioxidant that helps to protect, soften, smooth, and improve radiance; lychee seed extract helps maintain elasticity and smoothness; and blackberry leaf extract helps firm and smooth the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Tea is the world's most ancient remedy. It was discovered thousands of years ago in China, whose people cultivated its use as a medicine, as a ritual, as an art form. Tea has a rich history and an even deeper meaning for us because of our Russian heritage, as it is an enormous part of our own culture." Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Founders Research results: In an 28-day in-vivo test on 33 women with twice-daily application: - 97% felt their skin was immediately softer and more supple - 97% felt this formula was lightweight and soothing - 94% felt it smoothed their skin - 91% felt it was hydrating see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lydia G.
I got a first time sample to try before buying the larger option... it is a silky gentle texture. It does have a stronger sent then I would like in a lotion. The sample package was normal tear at top through away after opening. At first it is tacky to the touch then dries down to a slight silky finish. It does leave a slight greasy feel to ur hangs and finger tips after application. Again the sent does linger if your not into strong scents then AVOID..... and its not a good scent of black tea or fruit infusion, it smells honestly to me pickles. >_< sorry if you love it but I am not a fan and am glad I got a sample first.
Heather B.
I got this as a sample and I really didn't like it. Usually, as a pale princess who burns when it's cloudy out, I am all for any kind of lotion with SPF. This however, just really didn't work for me. I found it watery and when applied, rather than absorbing into my skin, it just kind of laid there and did nothing. Some of this may be because it was a sample and who knows how long it laid about before the foil packet was sent to me, but I'm not willing to buy the full size to try it again.
Elle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was skeptical because claims to delay your age seem generic. However, after applying a small amount of this all over my face, I noticed a tightening and firming almost immediately. As I used it more and more, I began to appreciate the way my skin felt hydrated yet non-conjested (my skin is normal/dry for reference). It's a light lotion with spf20, but it also focuses on anti-aging. Love this so much more than I expected!!
Angelina S.
La Vergne, TN
Only knocking off 1 star because of the price. This is such an excellent light weight SPF moisturizer for people who don't like sunscreen. Absorbs cleanly into the skin, makes my combo skin feel hydrated but not heavy at all ( in fact I add oil in the winter because it's so light weight). I also love that you get the anti aging benefits of the black tea line from Fresh.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I got a sample of this in my Sephora box so I tried it out the other day, after I washed my face and applied toner. I was neither impressed not disappointed. It's a basic sunscreen, nothing I would run out and buy.
Alexa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I have not had much luck with this line of products. I usually get samples from Sephora but never end up buying once trying. It works okay but it hasn't done enough blow me away and entice a purchase.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
Love this product! Leaves my skin glowing. Such a pretty package. The scent is great. It is definitely worth the money. Only bought this product because of a beauty influencer. My favorite part is that it is alcohol free!
Alanna B.
I really like this stuff but I haven't used it for a very long time.

It works well and it also didn't break me out so that's a plus.

I would like to continue the usage of this product to see how it enhances my skin even more.

So far so good!
Tara T.
Dallas
Excellent SPF! Lightweight and absorbed in completely without leaving residue. Black Tea also provides added skincare benefits which is a plus! One to check out;
Aish T.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing , smells so nice and really leaves your face feeling firm and fresh! SPF 20 is perfect because it means I won't be needing my own sunscreen