Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum 1.6 oz uploaded by Ame P.

BY FRESH

A revolutionary, universal serum powered by Fresh's proprietary black tea complex that has a corset-like effect on the skin for a more visibly defined and contoured look and reduced signs of visible aging. Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin looking luminous, while delivering immediate and continuous moisture that builds over time. This universal serum has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of more defined face contours. It improves key signs of aging and helps to prevent future damage, firms the look of skin, and improves luminosity and suppleness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Infused with Fresh's proprietary Black Tea Complex, which we call our 'immortal elixir,' this universal age-delay serum is proven to have a corset-like effect on the skin for a more visibly defined and contoured complexion." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In-vivo test: - 98% reported their skin was hydrated - 97% felt it firmed their skin - 95% said it improved their skin's elasticity - 95% noticed it smoothed their skin see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Shreya D.
Irvine, CA
I’ve been living by this product for the past year and love it. It really gives my skin the life it needs to glow and hydrate. The product itself is amazing, I am just not the biggest fan of the bottle is comes in. It’s not the easiest in terms of dispensing the product but other than that, love it and recommend it!Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum 1.6 oz
Kiki C.
San Francisco
I didn't think I'd like this product, but one of the Sephora reps I trust made me try a sample. One of the few face serums I've used that did NOT require a break in period (complete with break outs). Makes my skin feel great and my skin texture has improved significantly and it dries quickly, no interference with primers either. The packaging was confusing at first bcs when I purchased the full size, it was unclear how to get it out of the bottle. You need to treat the neck like an eye dropper, turn the bottle upside down to get product in the "chamber" and squeeze the serum onto your fingers for  application.
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
I love mixing face oils and serums with my face creams. I have been loving this one by Fresh. The Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum is just that – an anti aging potion! I have noticed I have been getting wrinkles of the sides of nose from sleeping on my arm face down. I googled it and when you sleep in that position your skin is folded in that position for a long hours until you move and that cases wrinkles. However after adding two drops of this guy into my face cream it has significantly reduced the appearance of those lines. I have took before photos so you’re able to see the end result.
Brenna Z.
I received this as a sample from Sephora with one of my purchases and had high hopes for it! I really do like the idea of a face oil but since I have oily skin, I was not a huge fan of this product! I might consider trying it again this summer since I will have more time to allow my skin to balance out with the oil rather than always wiping excess oil off my face!
Brianna E.
This serum is so good to my eye area. I love using this to feel firmness and freshness after I wash my face. I feel like it does its job since I'm always doing makeup and tugging my eyes. I got mine in a set, from Sephora. I would buy this again and get the bigger bottle. A little goes along way and thats all you need. By the way the scent smells so rich.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
fresh has never dissappointed with their products. I was first skeptical that i wouldn't see a dramatic change in my skin and boy i was in for a great awakening. after two months my skin started looking more youthful than ever. i even tried sleeping more with this product and i would recommend to everyone.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Before i got this i would usually use some tea bags from my tea and put it on my fave and i ooved it when i first started using the cream i was broken out, and i started to see my skin better i stopped using it and makeup all together because of my break oug butbi would recommend it.
Marina B.
I bought this serum for my mom and she has aging skin. She hasn't been using it for about 3 weeks now and you can totally see a difference. I can see her skin firming and her wrinkles slowing fading. I'm amazed at how this product works. Very great ingredients.
LeAnne R.
Minneapolis, MN
Best serum I have ever used!! Immediately saw results and reduction in fine lines. More than once was complimented on my skin and youthfulness. Significantly has helped someone in their 30s on the first signs of aging. Loved this!
K S.
Obsessed !!!! Not only does it make your skin feel amazing but you can actually tell it's working! Pricing is the norm, I usually shop online to buy it. I've been through so many different "anti aging" products, and a lot of them don't work like this one.
Brittany B.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum 1.6 oz Question what serum do you use? I’ve been looking for a good one and bought the black tea from fresh serum and I’ve had a sample of it and loved it! But I just read the ingredients and it has BHT in it which I’d rather stay away from do you know if this is truly harmful to the skin? Id love to hear your responses !