BY FRESH

A revolutionary, universal serum powered by Fresh's proprietary black tea complex that has a corset-like effect on the skin for a more visibly defined and contoured look and reduced signs of visible aging. Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin looking luminous, while delivering immediate and continuous moisture that builds over time. This universal serum has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of more defined face contours. It improves key signs of aging and helps to prevent future damage, firms the look of skin, and improves luminosity and suppleness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Infused with Fresh's proprietary Black Tea Complex, which we call our 'immortal elixir,' this universal age-delay serum is proven to have a corset-like effect on the skin for a more visibly defined and contoured complexion." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In-vivo test: - 98% reported their skin was hydrated - 97% felt it firmed their skin - 95% said it improved their skin's elasticity - 95% noticed it smoothed their skin see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
fresh has never dissappointed with their products. I was first skeptical that i wouldn't see a dramatic change in my skin and boy i was in for a great awakening. after two months my skin started looking more youthful than ever. i even tried sleeping more with this product and i would recommend to everyone.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Before i got this i would usually use some tea bags from my tea and put it on my fave and i ooved it when i first started using the cream i was broken out, and i started to see my skin better i stopped using it and makeup all together because of my break oug butbi would recommend it.
K S.
K S.
Obsessed !!!! Not only does it make your skin feel amazing but you can actually tell it's working! Pricing is the norm, I usually shop online to buy it. I've been through so many different "anti aging" products, and a lot of them don't work like this one.
abby m.
abby m.
Steamboat Spr, CO
I think its a great product it smells lovely and I enjoyed it although I have a few complaints it did dry my skin out a bit but overall it is a lovely product
Rabbia A.
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
Amazing serum to add to your skin care routine.  You only need a small amount to apply to your face. It met all my expectations.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Pasadena, CA
I llved yhe way my skin felt afterwards it was so nice but it made my skin kinda oily it was easy to use gentle
liz g.
liz g.
baytown
very good product best one out there tbh idk what i would have done without it its great and its worth its price :))
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
A few pumps of this on ur face and it leaves your face looking glowy and matte at the same time so if u can't decide which look you want you skin to be? Just try this and it will do all the deciding for you. All you do is pump a little bit into either your hands or a new beauty blender or you could just even put it straight onto your face and it will make ur face look like you have never seen that side before.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Smells beautiful but not sure it really did anything for my skin, felt nice when applying it though and gentle on the skin. Received this product as a sample from sephora, first time using this product. Don't think I would recommend to others.
Angelica-Anne S.
Angelica-Anne S.
Pierrefonds
Being in an Asian family, anti aging is a must . so when one of the workers at my local sephora recommended me this, I was definitely interested. I must say , for a product that I've only used for 2 weeks (so far) It is definitely effective ! I never get dissapointed from fresh beauty, they definitely make the best products out there