fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum

by Fresh

Black Tea Age-delay Firming Serum Is A Concentrated Blend Proven To Smooth The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Providing A Firmer, Luminous Look. The Fast-absorbing Moisturizing Treatment Has A Corset-like Effect On The Skin, Giving The Appearance Of A More Defined, Contoured Complexion.

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck Daily.

To Apply, Tilt The Bottle Over, Dropper Facing Down. Press The Tip Of The Dropper To One Side Releasing 3-4 Drops Of Serum Into Your Palm. Experience A Corset-like Effect When You Press The Serum Up Along The Contours Of A Cleansed, Toned Face.

Aqua (Water),Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Jojoba Oil Peg-150 Esters,Pentylene Glycol Methyl Gluceth-20,Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides,Acacia Senegal Gum,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Rhizobian Gum,Xanthan Gum,Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract,Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Leaf Extract,Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate Tocopherol,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Peg-150,Squalane Lecithin,Carbomer,Sorbitan Laurate,Sorbitol,Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Acrylates Copolymer,Maltodextrin,Algin,Sodium Hydroxide,Polyquaternium-51,Adenosine Hydroxyethylcellulose,Polyvinyl Alcohol,Lactic Acid,Bht,Cellulose Gum,Sodium Citrate Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate,Biotin,Linalool ,Citronellol,Phenoxyethanol

Is this serum worth the price? How fast did you see results? Or did you not see any ?fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum
What is the ideal age to start using this product?
Does this actually firm the skin? Honestly
Start your review of fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum!
Sarasota, FL
It makes your skin instantly smooth and bright! Absorbs very well even though feels weird when you just put it on, it goes well under oil or on top of other serum, can’t wait to try it on with the overnight black tea mask!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love the packaging of this in the sense that it provides a medicine dropper so that you do not waste product. It is extremely expensive for such a small amount. Doesn’t smell very good but I’ve noticed that it provides so much moisture to my skin and actually works nicely to prime my skin for makeup. Haven’t noticed a huge firming effect yet. Purchased for my forehead as I am starting to get creases. Masks the appearance of creases temporarily.
Fremont , NE
I definitely have to put this in my 5 star catagory! I rarely give a product 5 stars but this stuff blew my mind. Now I’m going to be completely honest like I always am and say that I am not 100% positive that it is this product alone that I’m impressed by because I have a new routine that I’m trying out but this stuff happens to be part of it. I purchased the bottle on my own, no discounts - it’s not a sample - I didn’t get swayed in either way so this is what’s up. I paid the hefty 75$ because I fear those “lines” and I crave “beauty” and “youthful glow” and surprisingly with continued use after less than 3 weeks, my boyfriend has looked at me & has said, “you are so beautiful.” Talk about knocking a girls socks off. Persistence pays off ladies!!! It’s lightweight, smooths on easily & is lightly scented (I don’t know why that would matter) I didn’t (haven’t) breakout with any pimples, I guess some call that a “purging” period. There’s no sting or burn. It is suitable for all skin types, anyone who tells you otherwise is just a drama queen. There is absolutely nothing in this product to cause burning or tingling unless you are allergic and in that case, you would already know and wouldn’t use the product, common sense! I adore this product 100%!
San Francisco
I didn't think I'd like this product, but one of the Sephora reps I trust made me try a sample. One of the few face serums I've used that did NOT require a break in period (complete with break outs). Makes my skin feel great and my skin texture has improved significantly and it dries quickly, no interference with primers either. The packaging was confusing at first bcs when I purchased the full size, it was unclear how to get it out of the bottle. You need to treat the neck like an eye dropper, turn the bottle upside down to get product in the "chamber" and squeeze the serum onto your fingers for  application.
Brooklyn , NY
I received this product as a sample from a Sephora purchase, and it really made think about incorporating serums into my skincare routine. Though I can’t speak to the fact of the defining and firming properties, it truly did wonders for the hydration and appearance of my dry skin, it’s patches and fine lines and all! If you’re looking for something that gives you a soft youthful, glowy look I’d definitely recommend. Now only if I could convince myself to splurge $75 on the full size 1oz, that being the only downside.
I received this as a sample from Sephora with one of my purchases and had high hopes for it! I really do like the idea of a face oil but since I have oily skin, I was not a huge fan of this product! I might consider trying it again this summer since I will have more time to allow my skin to balance out with the oil rather than always wiping excess oil off my face!
Albany, NY
I love the fresh skincare line but for me this product was a bit of a flop. It smells incredible, doesn't make me break out and overall has a great feel. However it did nothing for my moderately large pores. I used the entire bottle. I saw absolutely no temporary changes in the appearance of my pores and simply cannot justify buying this again.
This serum is so good to my eye area. I love using this to feel firmness and freshness after I wash my face. I feel like it does its job since I'm always doing makeup and tugging my eyes. I got mine in a set, from Sephora. I would buy this again and get the bigger bottle. A little goes along way and thats all you need. By the way the scent smells so rich.
Irvine, CA
I’ve been living by this product for the past year and love it. It really gives my skin the life it needs to glow and hydrate. The product itself is amazing, I am just not the biggest fan of the bottle is comes in. It’s not the easiest in terms of dispensing the product but other than that, love it and recommend it!fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum
Bronx, NY
fresh has never dissappointed with their products. I was first skeptical that i wouldn't see a dramatic change in my skin and boy i was in for a great awakening. after two months my skin started looking more youthful than ever. i even tried sleeping more with this product and i would recommend to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum Question what serum do you use? I’ve been looking for a good one and bought the black tea from fresh serum and I’ve had a sample of it and loved it! But I just read the ingredients and it has BHT in it which I’d rather stay away from do you know if this is truly harmful to the skin? Id love to hear your responses !