fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum uploaded by Ame P.

BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Black Tea Age-delay Firming Serum Is A Concentrated Blend Proven To Smooth The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Providing A Firmer, Luminous Look. The Fast-absorbing Moisturizing Treatment Has A Corset-like Effect On The Skin, Giving The Appearance Of A More Defined, Contoured Complexion.

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck Daily.

To Apply, Tilt The Bottle Over, Dropper Facing Down. Press The Tip Of The Dropper To One Side Releasing 3-4 Drops Of Serum Into Your Palm. Experience A Corset-like Effect When You Press The Serum Up Along The Contours Of A Cleansed, Toned Face.

Aqua (Water),Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Jojoba Oil Peg-150 Esters,Pentylene Glycol Methyl Gluceth-20,Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides,Acacia Senegal Gum,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Rhizobian Gum,Xanthan Gum,Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract,Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Leaf Extract,Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate Tocopherol,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Peg-150,Squalane Lecithin,Carbomer,Sorbitan Laurate,Sorbitol,Parfum (Fragrance),Sodium Acrylates Copolymer,Maltodextrin,Algin,Sodium Hydroxide,Polyquaternium-51,Adenosine Hydroxyethylcellulose,Polyvinyl Alcohol,Lactic Acid,Bht,Cellulose Gum,Sodium Citrate Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate,Biotin,Linalool ,Citronellol,Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I definitely have to put this in my 5 star catagory! I rarely give a product 5 stars but this stuff blew my mind. Now I’m going to be completely honest like I always am and say that I am not 100% positive that it is this product alone that I’m impressed by because I have a new routine that I’m trying out but this stuff happens to be part of it. I purchased the bottle on my own, no discounts - it’s not a sample - I didn’t get swayed in either way so this is what’s up. I paid the hefty 75$ because I fear those “lines” and I crave “beauty” and “youthful glow” and surprisingly with continued use after less than 3 weeks, my boyfriend has looked at me & has said, “you are so beautiful.” Talk about knocking a girls socks off. Persistence pays off ladies!!! It’s lightweight, smooths on easily & is lightly scented (I don’t know why that would matter) I didn’t (haven’t) breakout with any pimples, I guess some call that a “purging” period. There’s no sting or burn. It is suitable for all skin types, anyone who tells you otherwise is just a drama queen. There is absolutely nothing in this product to cause burning or tingling unless you are allergic and in that case, you would already know and wouldn’t use the product, common sense! I adore this product 100%!
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I love the smell. I’ll give it that. I just don’t buy anything from fresh anymore. Just feels silly. Generally I haven’t had a good experience with any fresh product I’ve tried, and this is no exception. I’m pretty sure this did nothing for my skin after finishing a whole bottle. I would recommend Elemis or AmorePacific for age-delaying products.
Akeila I.
State College, PA
I received this product as a sample from a Sephora purchase, and it really made think about incorporating serums into my skincare routine. Though I can’t speak to the fact of the defining and firming properties, it truly did wonders for the hydration and appearance of my dry skin, it’s patches and fine lines and all! If you’re looking for something that gives you a soft youthful, glowy look I’d definitely recommend. Now only if I could convince myself to splurge $75 on the full size 1oz, that being the only downside.
Roxanne O.
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The black tea line is forming and plumping. It’s my favorite line from them.
Arlet L.
west covina
I tried this serum when I received it free on my sephora gift package. I used it religiously Day and night for a good month and a half and I want to say my face felt pretty moisturized and firm. The consistency is pretty thick compared to other sedums I’ve used.
Bader M.
Absolutely the best serum!  It went on thick yet smoothed out evenly and made my face feel taut and clean and was a great base for my makeup. I only used  my moisturizer the a light blush and I was done!  I love it
Maddie A.
Minneapolis
I just got a sample of this from Sephora not too long ago and I am in love!!! It can be a bit pricey but I think its totally worth it and I can tell it will last me awhile!! going back to get the full size!
Kiki C.
San Francisco
I didn't think I'd like this product, but one of the Sephora reps I trust made me try a sample. One of the few face serums I've used that did NOT require a break in period (complete with break outs). Makes my skin feel great and my skin texture has improved significantly and it dries quickly, no interference with primers either. The packaging was confusing at first bcs when I purchased the full size, it was unclear how to get it out of the bottle. You need to treat the neck like an eye dropper, turn the bottle upside down to get product in the "chamber" and squeeze the serum onto your fingers for  application.
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
I love mixing face oils and serums with my face creams. I have been loving this one by Fresh. The Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum is just that – an anti aging potion! I have noticed I have been getting wrinkles of the sides of nose from sleeping on my arm face down. I googled it and when you sleep in that position your skin is folded in that position for a long hours until you move and that cases wrinkles. However after adding two drops of this guy into my face cream it has significantly reduced the appearance of those lines. I have took before photos so you’re able to see the end result.
Brenna Z.
I received this as a sample from Sephora with one of my purchases and had high hopes for it! I really do like the idea of a face oil but since I have oily skin, I was not a huge fan of this product! I might consider trying it again this summer since I will have more time to allow my skin to balance out with the oil rather than always wiping excess oil off my face!
Brittany B.
fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum Question what serum do you use? I’ve been looking for a good one and bought the black tea from fresh serum and I’ve had a sample of it and loved it! But I just read the ingredients and it has BHT in it which I’d rather stay away from do you know if this is truly harmful to the skin? Id love to hear your responses !

back