BY FRESH

A restorative blend of potent antioxidants and peptides proven to hydrate, brighten, and improve skintone and texture. The highly effective Black Tea Age-Delay Serum is a restorative blend of potent antioxidants and peptides proven to instantly hydrate, brighten, and improve skintone and texture while having long-term hydrating, firming, and brightening effects. Black tea ferment, also known as Kombucha, is an advanced antioxidant that helps to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals while softening, smoothing, and enhancing luster. The formula is further enriched with rice peptides, mamaku extract, and lychee seed extract which support natural collagen and encourage surface cell turnover, and blackberry leaf extract, which is a protective antioxidant that helps to prevent the breakdown of skin proteins to maintain a firm, supple complexion. "After first trying Kombucha, a drink made with black tea ferment, I noticed an instant boost in my energy levels and began researching the extract at once. Referred to as the 'Immortal Health Elixir,' its history traces back to 250 BC. I found that just as it reenergized my body, black tea extract works to reenergize the skin's cells." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: Black Tea Age-Delay Serum is scientifically proven to: - Have a significant moisturizing effect 24 hours after initial application - Have a significant anti-oxidative effect 24 hours after the initial application - Have a significant smoothing effect on the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. - Hydrate, firm, smooth, and brighten the skin After an independent consumer testing panel used Black Tea Age-Delay Serum: - 100% noticed healthier-looking, softer, and more supple skin - 97% noticed their skin was soothed and nourished - 94% noticed an improvement in elasticity, hydration, and texture - 91% noticed a firming effect see more...

Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I have only used it a few times it's very gentle on my skin. I recommend this to people with normal to oily skin.
Alex d.
Alex d.
I've heard so many amazing things about this product and I haven't tried it for myself. Everyone says it's amazing so Im definitely looking forward to trying out this product
Angela A.
Angela A.
Madera california
Amazing product!! Makes your skin feel so tight after putting it on. Also feels really refreshing
Kamille C.
Kamille C.
I love the black tea line!! This line is so moisturizing and it's really effective! It's expensive but I would buy it again! I love the eye cream hands down!!
Amris D.
Amris D.
I saw instant results with this product i had fine lines in areas and it quickly fixed it i love this product its a regular product for me i would purchase again for sure.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Melbourne
Lovely scent and consistency. It made my skin feel so soft and I really enjoy the idea of the black tea in the serum. Fresh and amazing!
Micha F.
Micha F.
Yigo
So nice and lightweight! And I enjoy the scent. It's not to overpowering and is actually refreshing. I will use this in the morning and night! Love it!!