BY FRESH

A restorative blend of potent antioxidants and peptides proven to hydrate, brighten, and improve skintone and texture. The highly effective Black Tea Age-Delay Serum is a restorative blend of potent antioxidants and peptides proven to instantly hydrate, brighten, and improve skintone and texture while having long-term hydrating, firming, and brightening effects. Black tea ferment, also known as Kombucha, is an advanced antioxidant that helps to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals while softening, smoothing, and enhancing luster. The formula is further enriched with rice peptides, mamaku extract, and lychee seed extract which support natural collagen and encourage surface cell turnover, and blackberry leaf extract, which is a protective antioxidant that helps to prevent the breakdown of skin proteins to maintain a firm, supple complexion. "After first trying Kombucha, a drink made with black tea ferment, I noticed an instant boost in my energy levels and began researching the extract at once. Referred to as the 'Immortal Health Elixir,' its history traces back to 250 BC. I found that just as it reenergized my body, black tea extract works to reenergize the skin's cells." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: Black Tea Age-Delay Serum is scientifically proven to: - Have a significant moisturizing effect 24 hours after initial application - Have a significant anti-oxidative effect 24 hours after the initial application - Have a significant smoothing effect on the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. - Hydrate, firm, smooth, and brighten the skin After an independent consumer testing panel used Black Tea Age-Delay Serum: - 100% noticed healthier-looking, softer, and more supple skin - 97% noticed their skin was soothed and nourished - 94% noticed an improvement in elasticity, hydration, and texture - 91% noticed a firming effect see more...

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I received this as a sample and I immediately loved the feel of the mask when I put it on. It smelled great and the tingling feeling wasn't too overwhelming. I decided to check out the full-sized product, but I definitely did not think it was worth the price. Overall, it felt nice on the skin, and my skin was soft and smooth for a few hours afterwards. But it didn't feel like there was any actual improvement on my skin.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Ok so when I first tried this brand period I had a sample every single type of sample I've had since is why I even purchase full size of fresh ANYTHING! Their product is perfect for my sensitive skin and I won't ever go back PURCHASE THIS ASAP
Salmak U.
Salmak U.
Chandler , AZ
Absolutely love this product, recommended to all my friends and family. I was abit hessistant to use it, but im so glad i did, very gentle on the skin, clean fresh feel and would definitely purchase again soon!
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
This product was good. The scent wasn't bad and the packaging was a good idea but my bottle got broken which is why I took off one star. The product itself was really good. Just improve on the packaging.
Yasmany D.
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
Worth every penny. Skin is firmer, more radiant... absolutely overjoyed that I have found a product that I can stick with longterm and know it's going to do what it promises to
Allison M.
Allison M.
Atlanta
My fave!  I love Fresh, it's by far the best skincare line at Sephora.  I used this serum for two years and definitely noticed a difference in my skin.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yaasssss! This serum is of the gods! Very creamy and hydrating. Not sure if it worked for firming since I only used it for a short time, but is definitely buy again!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I have only used it a few times it's very gentle on my skin. I recommend this to people with normal to oily skin.
Alex d.
Alex d.
I've heard so many amazing things about this product and I haven't tried it for myself. Everyone says it's amazing so Im definitely looking forward to trying out this product
Angela A.
Angela A.
Madera california
Amazing product!! Makes your skin feel so tight after putting it on. Also feels really refreshing