BY FRESH

Black Tea Age Delay Face Serum is a concentrated blend of potent antioxidants and peptides that firms, restores, and refines the complexion for smoother, younger-looking skin. The secret to this powerhouse formula is black tea extract. Packed with polyphenols, potent antioxidants that defend against the most aggressive free radicals, black tea extract protects the integrity of the cell membrane to prevent lines and wrinkles from forming. Its high melanin content also has a brightening effect on the skin for a radiant glow. Black Tea Age-Delay Face Serum is proven to:* Boost skin hydration by 58% Have long-term hydrating, firming, and brightening effects Provide significant antioxidant protection from free radicals Have a significant smoothing effect, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Key Ingredients: Black tea extract is packed with polyphenols, powerful

• I've been looking for a serum to use at night for restorative pur...1 Answers
  • I'm still on the hunt for that holy grail face serum. Does anyone...1 Answers
  • Does this brand break anyone else out? I used it once and it brok...2 Answers
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Ok so when I first tried this brand period I had a sample every single type of sample I've had since is why I even purchase full size of fresh ANYTHING! Their product is perfect for my sensitive skin and I won't ever go back PURCHASE THIS ASAP
Gloria C.
This product was good. The scent wasn't bad and the packaging was a good idea but my bottle got broken which is why I took off one star. The product itself was really good. Just improve on the packaging.
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
Worth every penny. Skin is firmer, more radiant... absolutely overjoyed that I have found a product that I can stick with longterm and know it's going to do what it promises to
Jennifer L.
I received this as a sample and I immediately loved the feel of the mask when I put it on. It smelled great and the tingling feeling wasn't too overwhelming. I decided to check out the full-sized product, but I definitely did not think it was worth the price. Overall, it felt nice on the skin, and my skin was soft and smooth for a few hours afterwards. But it didn't feel like there was any actual improvement on my skin.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
I received a decent size sample of this and really enjoyed using it. It felt light on my face, which for my oily skin was a HUGE benefit. I don't have a ton of aging issues right now so I didn't see any effects as far as that is concerned but it did make my skin feel really soft and moisturized without being greasy.
Jolene P.
I love fresh products all the products from this brand seem so light and refreshing non irritating on the skin I think it's awesome value for the product you receive and nothing from them is disappointing. This product lives up to the brand reputation.
Salmak U.
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely love this product, recommended to all my friends and family. I was abit hessistant to use it, but im so glad i did, very gentle on the skin, clean fresh feel and would definitely purchase again soon!
Allison M.
Atlanta, GA
My fave!  I love Fresh, it's by far the best skincare line at Sephora.  I used this serum for two years and definitely noticed a difference in my skin.
Tajuana S.
Hands down love this serum. I love the smell of black tea and what it does for the skin. It definitely made my skin smoother. I always go out and repurchase this serum.
Beatriz R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yaasssss! This serum is of the gods! Very creamy and hydrating. Not sure if it worked for firming since I only used it for a short time, but is definitely buy again!
Rachel T.
Does this brand break anyone else out? I used it once and it broke me out so bad!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm still on the hunt for that holy grail face serum. Does anyone swear by this? Or do you have suggestions to something that works better?
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
I've been looking for a serum to use at night for restorative purposes, and one that will give me a good glow in the day? Is this a product that will do the job?