BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I fell in love with it my skin is fresh and clean I always put this when I'm done taking a shower and it's pretty good you guys would like it to I recommend it give it a try you will love it I promise you :)
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I really like Fresh products because they are light and refreshing on my skin. The eye cream moisturized my skin and was gentle and easy to apply. I really like the scent of it too. It is a little pricey but worth purchasing again. thank youuuuu
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this brand and this product did not disappoint. I felt it sink into my pores immediately. Allowing my skin to feel soft and supple afterward. I can see the difference with the crinkling around my eyes. So I would repurchase and recommend.
Tasha M.
I tried this from a sample I got at Sephora. It was definitely refreshing, but it isn't good enough for lasting hydration. I'd suggest it if you have oily skin, but if you have a dry under eye area, it won't provide long lasting hydration.
Dara M.
Bayonne, NJ
This product is expensive but I feel that it is definitely worth it. The vitamin C eye gel is very light weight. I use this in the morning when I wake up and it works amazingly on my puffy eyes, after just waking up. It is a great product!
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
I liked it, it felt very refreshing. It was very effective, I loved it. I would totally purchase it again, especially for the price, it 100% met my expectations! I would recommend it to anyone with lightly aging eyes, it will do the job!
Love this brand. All their products are so nourishing to the skin. I received a sample of this and will be going back to the store to pick up my full size bottle! Extra hydrating and perfect for those thirty bags some of us get. It really improves texture and elasticity!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
i received a sample of this from sephora using my beauty insider points awhile ago and i LOVED IT! i haven't used an eye cream before but this one was so gentle and really made me look awake and made my undereyes totally smooth. i'll be buying it in full size for sure!
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this product as a sample and im glad i did. I wouldnt use this again. I got it form sephora, it doesnt smell like other fresh prodcuts and it feels like playdough. Maybe down the road ill try it again but for now try something else.
Jennifer C.
I received this as a sample while shopping online on Sephora. It's definitely a nice eye area treatment. It goes on smooth and light and really soaks in well. I like to take it with me when I travel and dab it in when I get in the plane to avoid "flight face."
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.