BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Oakville, ON
Intensely moisturizing for your delicate under eye area, but fast absorbing and light weight enough to wear under makeup. I've been using it for 3 months (a little goes a long way, I am not even half done the jar) and I notice an improvement with long term use. (Less puffy, reduced fine lines.
Kirsten R.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
It's a nice light eye cream. I wish it was a little bit more moisturizing. It does't have a strong imposing scent. Which I like! There are other eye creams that I like better. Unfortunately it will not be a repurchase for me right now. I love Fresh as a brand though!
Sara E.
Did not see any difference in my eye area. After putting this cream on, applying my eyeshadow was the hardest thing i've ever done.. some reason my eyeshadow colors did not blend at all because of this eye cream. Product from hell
Kristin F.
Laval, QC
I had a sample of it and honestly it didn't do anything memorable. I've bought "Fresh" products before but the smell of the facial products really gets to me. It's too much. It's too bad because I think that it's a good brand.
Mariam A.
I didn't really like this because I didn't really find any differences that occurred it was only once that I purchased it and I regretted it because it was expensive and it didn't meet my expectations and no I wouldn't !
Jane F.
I loved this product and found that it significantly reduced my puffyness and redness around my eyes. I find I have a lot of fine wrinkles and this product helped smooth them out. It was very gentle on my skin.
sara b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this
Rebecca W.
Great for sensitive skin, doesn't burn like other under eye creams i've tried in the past. Great for daily use, well price as well as a great product would recommend this to anybody
Mélina D.
Bags under my eyes are getting smaller every time I use it. Plus, it makes the skin around my eyes softer. this is the cream I use when I wear a lot of eye makeup.
Mackenzie L.
I love fresh products. They're the bomb.com I love the mositrizer they have it's heavenly as well as this product is too. I love this brand it's my holy grail.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.