BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Karla P.
This cream is fabulous porq thanks to green tea disinflame the dark circles and makes the skin feel smoother and less damaged by the signs of time apart smoothly illuminates and deeply hydrates the skin and I bought online via the sephora website
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I first received this eye treatment as a sample and I went back for more! The texture is that of a creamy gel so it's potent enough for those of us with really dry skin but not so emollient that it causes millia. It's cool and soothing to apply but does have a hint of scent if you're sensitive to things like that (I am normally but this one doesn't bother me or my eyes). I've been using this eye treatment for 9 months now and the really fine laugh lines that had just started around my eyes are gone!
Soheila H.
I really like all fresh products because they are great if you have sensitive skin but in terms of impact I found this one to be the only product I noticed a big difference in moisture and hydration under my eyes. I used this before bed once I day and definitely feels like it helped.
Joanna S.
I love this item, it makes my under eye area brighter, clear of fine lines and wrinkles and more youthful. I do suffer from dark circles, which this appears to neutralize as well as de-puff! it's a little on the expensive side but a little bit goes a LONG way and it's SO WORTH IT
Jayoma P.
Brampton, ON
I used this product a few times, but found the texture and consistency to be too thin. I think my under eyes need more moisture. And I personally prefer a thicker consistency. I purchased this at my local sephora. And I have to say the price is just too rich for my blood.
Shauna F.
I love all Fresh products, especially the Black Tea line. The smell is so comforting. A little goes a long way. I purchased it from Sephora. It was nice and hydrating, but didn't notice if it helped the wrinkles. I think its more of a preventative eye cream. I would recommend all Fresh products in general, they never disappoint!
Ana M.
Gente esse creme faz milagre, pode comprar que eu aprovo, passo quando vou dormir ,é excelente. Fragrância boa nenhum cheiro ruim, aproveitem.
People that cream does miracles, you can buy that I approve, step when I sleep, it is excellent. Fragrance good no bad smell, enjoy.
Ashley R.
Fort st john , BC
I received a sample of this product, i was pleasantly surprised at how it made my delicate skin around my eyes feel so wonderful and as i continue to use it i hope to see it reduce age sines. The cute packaging is always so lovely, and the fact i could try a sample before i purchased it was a wonderful treat.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
I tried a sample of this product. It lasted me awhile, but I didn't really like it. The smell was a turnoff. I'm not sure if it was effective - I rarely find eye creams effective nor do I notice a difference.
Marai W.
Hamburg
Ich bin noch nicht wirklich alt aber trotzdem hat mir die AugenCreme sehr geholfen. Meine Haut um die Augen ist sehr trocken und empfindlich, ich habe öfters gereizte Augen. Die creme hat mir sehr geholfen und meine Haut ist jetzt super weich und nicht mehr so gereizt ich würde sie auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen und nicht nur für etwas ältere Menschen sondern auch für Menschen mit trockener Haut.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.