BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Kiana G.
Langley
I actually have not tried this but it is making me write a review lol. I really want to try this though and I am wondering if it smells okay? i’ve used the fresh rose bud cleanser and i absolutely hated the smell i couldn’t use it. is it a similar fragrance?
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Anything from the Black Tea line is a huge hit for me. First off, the smell is divine. The sublet black tea smell is so natural smelling, not chemically. The texture is amazing. So hydrating yet didn't feel heavy.
Aila J.
I have a love/hate relationship with Fresh. I love their soy cleanser and exfoliator, but I just can't seem to get on board with their eye creams and moisturizers. They both make me break out. They don't absorb nicely, and feel like you're just putting a layer of thick lotion under your eye.
Steph M.
St, VA
This is one of my favourite eye creams! It has helped with dryness I get on my eyelids in the winter and my makeup still looks great overtop of it. I use this as preventative instead of correcting fine lines and wrinkles so I can't say how well it does in that department. It is a great eye cream for the price, and I love the scent.
Courtney G.
Love this product, it really hydrates and refreshes your skin! I have used this once and would highly recommend, it met my expectations, especially with the packaging, it's simple and easy to find directions on use. As I said, would highly recommend.
Vy L.
Saint, QC
Very nice cream but too expensive. I did not notice any improvement on my skin (under eyes area). I did feel very nice when you apply. Almost feel like sillicone feel..? Make up goes on flawlessly. But no significant results for the hight price!
Becky H.
Oakville, Ontario
This product is ok but I found it to be really heavy for the under eye area. I much prefer other eye creams for my dark circles and puffiness. I didn’t find that this product fought either of those. I won’t be recommending this product to anyone
Aman J.
Edmonton , AB
This is my holy grail eye cream! I see a huge difference in my under eyes. My dark circles have reduced significantly and my under eyes are always hydrated. This product never disappoints! It is extremely gentle and does not irritate the eyes.
Georgia D.
It smells so wonderful, like earl grey tea. It is so effective, it brightens, evens out, and hides the appearance of dark circles. It's very gentle on the skin. Even though fresh is very pricey, it is so worth it. I would recommend to anyone!
Cherlin C.
Richmond, BC
Not my favourite, but close ! A great eye cream, with this weird smoothing effect of fine lines?? (⊙o⊙) Although I'm younger, so that may just be a good night's sleep haha. A less pricy option for those who would like an anti aging eye cream
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.