BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
LA D.
I bought this from Sephora, full price.  It is not as moisturizing as Origin's Eye Doctor which is less than half the price.  I compared these two side by side as I was almost out of the Origin's Eye Doctor when I bought this Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream.  I am 37 and fair skinned with just a few wrinkles showing up.  Maybe I didn't give this long enough but I thought I gave it enough weeks to see some type of extra moisture and change in the appearance of my eyes.  Nothing.  I wasn't expecting any type of retinol miracle but this wasn't worth it to me.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
The fresh brand has really blown me away. The black tea in this under eye cream really makes my eyes look wise and awake, it does contain caffeine. It works almost instantly to give me that been awake for hours look, great for putting on right before work or before I go out after work. Those tired eyes can't fend this product off.
Sydney B.
I love Fresh's black tea line. This eye cream makes my under eye look so hydrated. I just started to get into using eye creams once I turned 24. The best thing is that this doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin. I have really sensitive skin and eyes. After using it for a month I really was able to tell a difference.
Lindsey O.
I received a sample of the Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream as a part of a gift, and even though I didn't need any age-delaying cream it took away all puffiness and bags under my eyes and made them feel tighter and younger. This product had a good smell, and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Most people think that you don't need an eye cream but it's definitely important to put cream on your eyes if you're going to do that this is the best product for you to be able to use I recommend this for everyone and like I said again it is important to put on moisturizer under your eyes every night!
Elise M.
I got a sample of this in one of my Sephora purchases, and I really loved it. It smells like tea, so I can tell there’s not a lot of artificial fragrance, which I wouldn’t want that by my eye. I don’t really know if it did anything to delay aging, but the areas around my eyes felt very moisturized.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I love this so much. I feel like the black tea makes the skin tight and firm. I definitely felt like I saw great results within a short amount of time and after a couple months of continued use I felt like I saw a difference all the time. The fact that it smells good is just a bonus!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this in my Sephora play box and I’m so glad i did. I’ve been looking for an effective eye cream and this works! It reduces puffiness and definitely brightens your under eyes areas. A little goes a long way. With continued use, you’ll definitely see improvement if you struggle with dark under eye circles.
Mary E.
I received a sample size of this in a beauty order a little while back. Very lite texture and feel. I didn't appear to be allergic as well, which is great because I have very sensitive eyes (allergic to talc and mica). I would consider trying the full size version.
Ricardo A.
I used the full size container of this but didn't really see much of a difference in the few months I used it. I would say for the price you pay isn't really worth it for me. Everyone has different opinions of it. I wouldn't buy it again even though I love fresh items.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.