BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I really love this eye cream. I have dry skin and want to keep my eye area as moisturized and youthful looking as possible, but not use something too thick or heavy. This is the best of both worlds with a rich but thin texture. It soaks in completely in a few minutes and leaves the eye area feeling soft, moisturized and smooth. Definitely brightens with regular use too!
Brandi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
 This is the only product from fresh that I would recommend anybody. A little more pricey than I would like to pay, but I noticed a difference in my under eye within three days. I felt very hydrated and I felt like my dark circles were diminishing. I’ve tried a lot of eye creams and this was the first one that actually gave me that wow factor. I definitely recommend this for all ages especially if you’re looking into getting anti-aging products. I’m 28 and have been using eye creams for years and again this one was in my top three! I definitely would recommend this
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
It is very low volume but it is definitely one of the best anti aging eye creams for someone who likes natural. It's a creamy beige and the reason for the low volume is the company doubled the amount of active ingredients and less filler volume. The antioxidants and the caffeine from the cream really makes an effect after a month of use. Just have to be religious!
Nadia S.
This is overall a nice eye cream. I love the scent; it's a nice departure from the normal floral-smelling creams. It's also nice and hydrating without feeling greasy. I really didn't see it doing anything extra for my eye area and I wish it did, but it keeps my eye area nice and hydrated and wakes me up in the morning!
Jennifer H.
MIDDLETOWN, DE
Nice product, I wouldn't actually repurchase this product because I feel like there are better eye creams in the market. I was happy with it but I didn't see any results. Very moisturizing and a nice clean under eye treatment. Really good for sensitive skin.
Misshell M.
Denver, CO
This black tea anti-aging cream is my favorite product from Fresh! It smells soooo good, like a milk bubble tea! & I honestly feel like I've seen nothing but radiant effects, even after just using sparingly! I've a very oily face & the caffeine in this cream is just enough to rejuvenate under my eyes & skin, without over doing it! I'd def repurchase another & another, again & again!
ana d.
Tampa, FL
I used this for about a month before I noticed it was actually working to lighten my dark circles. I am actively using this product and continue to see steady progress and a little also goes a long way which helps with the cost.
Karla f.
San Antonio
The first time I used this product I was a bit skeptical about it, I truly had tried other products similar to it, but once I used Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream there was a difference besides the product giving you a fresh cool feeling it smoothed out your under eye area and I loved it. I would truly recommend this product. It actually has small black tea particles which makes it a much more natural product with better effect.
Caitlyn B.
greensboro, NC
Helps your skin feel very clean and refreshed. When paired with the fresh mask it feels like your own personal spa day. It is not the cheapest brand/product. I feel like it is worth the occasional splurge. It's not something I would use as a regular face wash or brand just because of it's gentleness (unless you have very happy and healthy skin and just need a cleaning)
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I really didn't like this eye cream at all. It may just be that I don't need eye cream but ebedtime i have used it, it gave me pimples underneath my eyes. Although I am 44, i don't have hardly any wrinkles under my eyes but I don't really think that a under eye cream should break me out under my eyes. I prefer the Skynn Iceland under eye cooling gel.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.