BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Arielle M.
Bayville, NJ
Amazing amazing amazing! Favorite eye cream on the market! Works wonders, gentle, smells great but still good for sensitive eyes. I use this product religiously! Purchase at Blue Mercury.
Katherine M.
Though I typically love fresh products, this one was just kind of ‘meh’, it wasn’t anything ground breaking, I didn’t see great results, if any, but it smelled nice and it was a sample.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Black tea is something my mom used to make and put on cotton on her eyes to reduce puffiness. So whe. I found this and saw it has black tea i had to try it. It's such a lovely cream!
Brooke G.
Massillon
Love this product! Love the outcome! I would recommend this product for any age that works a lot. Because I have two jobs and I find this product to help my bags under my eyes to go away!
Elizabeth G.
Hamilton
This is a good cream that is very moisturizing. I would recommend you give it a try if you are looking for something new. The Fresh line is well made and good quality. I only tried a sample so I can’t give long term results.
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
A nice way to introduce myself to the properties of black tea in skincare. I'm not sure about the anti aging concept though. Maybe it would be better for an older consumer.
Andrea M.
Stockton
Love this eye cream i actually borrowed some from my mom and i had to buy my own! You can never have too many eye creams! Super soft under my eyes , literally amazing!
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I was recommend this cream when I wanted to purchase something to diminish the dark circles under my eyes and avoid further fine lines. I started to notice my eyes have tiny fine lines and I’ve always had dark circles. Upon first use it is a yellow colored cream that does appear to help mask the dark circles of pair with a color corrector and concealer. Also helps depuff the eyes a bit, and is an okay moisturizer. But, there are no permanent changes done to the skin, you don’t see the skin get any lighter with use, and the fine lines didn’t get worse, but didn’t get better either. A basic cream that’s good for what it’s meant to do, but not life changing.
cin n.
kent, oh
I like the way it smells and feels, but to be honest, I can't tell if it does what it claims to be able to do.  However, that could be because of the nature of its purpose, which is age prevention.  I used the product for a while and didn't find any problems with it, so I don't have a real complaint other than it's impossible to tell if something is able to "delay" aging since I don't know how things would've been had I not used the product.  Fresh is a reputable name though, so I do have some faith in its claims, but I'm always somewhat skeptical because marketing of course spins claims.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I really love this eye cream. I have dry skin and want to keep my eye area as moisturized and youthful looking as possible, but not use something too thick or heavy. This is the best of both worlds with a rich but thin texture. It soaks in completely in a few minutes and leaves the eye area feeling soft, moisturized and smooth. Definitely brightens with regular use too!
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.