BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was alright. No overpowering smell & didn't irritate my eyes. I noticed a slight decrease in puffiness but found it wasn't worth the price.
Emily I.
Malden, MA
I absolutely love this product, it feels light but is still incredibly moisturizing. Definitely one to reach for when you want to feel supple and soft.
Anabelle M.
After several uses i noticed a change under my eyes and it help for applying my under eye makeup leaving it smooth. It's very gentle on the under eyes.
Kristen S.
Mercer Island, WA
Swoooon! Needing an eye refresh? this stuff is super gentle and really works for under and around your eyes. The black tea leaves a nice gentle scent.
Stacey U.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I liked it. Great thickness and it smelled great. Since I only had one use, not sure how long term effects are
Hina R.
I really wanted to love this product but I'm not sure it did much for me aside from moisture which is okay I guess will not purchase again due to price
Angel R.
Winfield, TN
Works really well for preventing wrinkles. I use under makeup and it helps fill in my fine lines, not sure if it claims to be for that but it works.
Hadley S.
Smells good. Moisturizing and creamy. Doesn't rid of my dark circles but does help with wrinkles and dehydration. Easily primes eyes for makeup too.
Rhiannon H.
I use this before and after I put on eye makeup. It smells very nice as well. I got this for my birthday and once I use it up, I plan on buying more.
Christina Z.
I did not notice a difference when using this product. I did not have bad results but I did not notice a difference and do not think it is worth it.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.