BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Zedinia V.
Anaheim, CA
This was a life saver over the winter months when I'm extra dry. I just had a baby and I don't get much sleep but this eye cream makes me look well rested.
Sofia M.
Miami, Florida
Con sinceridad no he tenido ninguna experiencia con este producto pero me considero una persona que estoy abierta a experimentar nuevas marcas y productos
Courtney G.
Charleston, WV
Love this product. I tend to use it during the day rather tha at night because I feel as if my eyes are too puffy once I wake if it stays on during sleep.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It is very moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I really liked the way it worked and I got multiple uses out of the one sample.
Taylor H.
Salinas, CA
Smells so good and feels so good on the eyes. I have really sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them at all, I really love Fresh products in general.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was alright. No overpowering smell & didn't irritate my eyes. I noticed a slight decrease in puffiness but found it wasn't worth the price.
Jaqueline S.
I have only tried a small sample of this product but seems to work fine, it helped my under eye bags fade a little bit while I was using which is a plus.
Christine G.
Seemed nice. I got this as a sample and enjoyed it. I'm not sure what the full size price is, but if it is not too much, I would consider purchasing it.
Delia M.
I really liked this cream. I would use it every night, and would wake up to refreshed and soft under eyes. It made the skin around my eyes look younger.
Kaitlyn C.
Orlando , FL
This is a great eye cream for sensitive eyes! Noticed a huge difference in my under eye lines and plumped up that area in the morning! Totally effective!
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.