BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Kayla T.
Cape Town, South Africa
I loved this product so much that I used up the whole thing. I am considering to repurchase. It really made my skin look great and reduced the appe6of the bags under my eyes!
Andreya O.
North Hills, CA
For some time I was searching for a good eye cream, when my friend told me about this, I wasn't sure to try it or not. I'm so happy I did, in love with this eye cream!!
L S.
Anchorage, AK
Love all Fresh products, really can't go wrong. This eye cream is wonderful, I need to buy more!  Excellent consistency, goes on smooth. Helps with fine lines around eyes. Very hydrating too.
Influenster M.

Hay algo maravilloso sobre los botánicos. Y aunque la lista de ingredientes de productos frescos no es exactamente real como una cosecha de jardín, hay una sensación de picadura de naturaleza genuina en el uso de productos frescos. Sus ingredientes activos están basados ​​en plantas, y la naturaleza funciona. Y el olor. Tan dulce, tan encantador. Los ojos se sintieron hidratados, pero con este magnífico recipiente de nieve blanca sobre la vanidad, diciendo "te preocupas por ti mismo", está casi al lado del punto x
Nikki A.
Newark, NJ
Received as a gift during the holiday & it helped with my undereye and dark circles area. I just felt that the amount of product was a little too small for my liking.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Meerie K.
Woodside , NY
This is a great product for people who don't get enough sleep. The caffeine from the black tea definitely helps to de-puff your eyes and smooth away wrinkles. It is pricey, but it's definitely worth the price.
Yana L.
This is the best eye cream I have used! Hydrating and suitable for both day and night! Smells great and is not irritating for sensitive eyes and skin! However, it is pricey!
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Dyan B.
I'm always weary of eye creams because they can be too heavy or thick and seep into my eyes. This worked wonders though. I felt replenished and didn't notice any excess oil
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.