BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It has a really light scent that I like, its super creamy and soft and makes the skin around my eyes really moisturized, I will definitely buy more when I run out.
Priya M.
Jersey City, NJ
While I am a huge fan of Fresh products, this eye cream is not anymore special than the many others I have tried - especially for the price. I do rotate it in once in a while but think you can get comparable results with less expensive alternatives.
Kristen A.
Richboro, PA
I've tried many Fresh products and I've loved most of them. However, I wasn't too crazy about this black tea eye cream. I feel it made my makeup go on patchy and I didn't see much of a difference. It felt nice going on but it didn't work for me.
Shae J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Nothing against the product, I have been told by many friends they loved this stuff for under eye circles and bags, for me it was kinda greecy and didn't work the way I was hoping.
Hannah K.
This product is absolutely amazing and smells wonderful. My mother is also in love with this product and has seen results in her wrinkles around her eyes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an amazing eye cream!
Sonia T.
The eye cream for me just didn't show the results I expected. Considering the price for the eye cream I could not justify repurchasing it to see eventually there would be a significant change for me.
思洁 何.
Minneapolis
This is the best eye cream,I had ever try!!!!! It is super moisture , but not crease! when you use that you can feel like your eye skin getting tight, but i don't know is this work for the dark circle, I definitely will buy it again!!!!!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I love love love this, as well as anything else by fresh. Product was very smoothing and hydrating and smells great. Made my skin feel tighter and overall better.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I absolutely love this brand, their products always leave your face feeling fresh and hydrated. Packaging is simple and practical. Priced perfectly as well. Very pleased with the outcome, would definitely recommend to anyone who deals with dry skin.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
This is a perfect travel size. I believe I first tried this product from a body charm box. The black tea line is a favorite. Once I stopped using it to try something new I immediately went back.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.