BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Mary A.
I love Fresh face products - they smell like rose garden! This cream is not an exception. It is very moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth.
Boyoung N.
Baltimore, MD
It it very rich and hydrating. I prefer to use this during fall and winter. I am not sure if this delays wrinkles around my eyes, but it definitely moisturizing and smooth. It smells good as well. My feels very comfortable and it did not make my skin break out
Courtney P.
Monroe, NC
Love this stuff! I tried it because I love Fresh products. Was not disappointed. I picked it up at Sephora while getting my Fresh rose face mask. It was a bit expensive but well worth the money. Got rid of my crows feet! Every woman needs this in her life.
Ashley G.
Durham, NC
Well performing eye cream. I like to take with me when traveling to help the inevitable under eye puff. It's not overly smelly. Soaks right in and works it's magic.
Christina H.
Martinez, CA
Great eye cream. I wore it at night and noticed that my makeup applied much more effectively the next morning. It was my first time trying it and would consider repurchasing in the future. The girl at my local Sephora recommended it and overal I liked it.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Great product! It is non-irritating and a little goes a long way. It helped to smooth the lines around my eyes and helped eliminate the dark circles and puffiness.
Priya M.
Jersey City, NJ
While I am a huge fan of Fresh products, this eye cream is not anymore special than the many others I have tried - especially for the price. I do rotate it in once in a while but think you can get comparable results with less expensive alternatives.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It has a really light scent that I like, its super creamy and soft and makes the skin around my eyes really moisturized, I will definitely buy more when I run out.
ashley m.
Frisco, TX
Very good eye cream really enjoyed how smoothly it went on the eyes saw a huge huge difference in my eyes, its a little bit pricey but i think it is worth it because a little goes a long way i got it from fresh.com i would recommend to my friends :)))
Rachel H.
Great! This did not overly dry out my skin. It smelled amazing and was definitely worth using. My friends purchased the product after I recommended it to them and they all loved it as well! I would definitely buy this again. it's an amazing product.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.