BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Ashlyn B.
Such a gentle cleanser that leaves your skin incredibly clean. I think it really got down deep without it stinging. I bought this at Sephora and have been repurchasing it ever since. When my ski is being sensitive I use this because it is so gentle.
Caroline B.
Mckinney, TX
I rate this product low because I find the smell of fresh products to be very unpleasant. All of the packaging is clean and sleek. Purchased at Sephora in a Christmas set and was disappointed in not seeing much results. Would not spend so much money on a drug store level cream again.
Christine M.
Brevard, NC
Great product for eyes. I this that it refreshes the eye area, cools it, and helps to tighten the skin. I use it every morning after i wash my face and before I put on my make-up.
Alyssa K.
Coalinga, CA
Eh. The lady who worked at Sephora did a damn good job selling this stuff and I Swear I saw a change in my eye darkness when she tested it on me but st home, didn't see a change at all. It is very moisturizing though. I would not purchase again, even though I don't know how much it costs.
Carolyn W.
I really liked this eye cream due to its light, non-oily texture. It was very gentle, and did not irritate my sensitive skin. Some people have complained about the smell but it doesn't bother me, and in any case, the smell dissipates quickly.

Would definitely recommend this product.
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love anything that claims to be anti aging, but this product from fresh goes above and beyond! It leaves my skin around my eyes feel firm and looking brightened! Would definitely repurchase! Great for anyone new to Amit aging products
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
The smell was only okay. The texture was soft and easy to spread but it didn't absorb as quickly as I would have liked. It's pretty pricey too and I didn't notice any effects.
Emely G.
I love this Eye Cream the first time I tried it out was when I got the sample for my birthday on Sephora and senses that moment I been purchasing it over and over love love the results I absolutely recommend it 👌🏻❤️
Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
I purchased this to help with my underage circles and hydration. While I feel like it was very hydrating, light, and smooth, I don't think it helped too much with my dark circles. I do think it is light and gentle and for the price, it is a nice under eye moisturizer.
Lexi B.
San Francisco, CA
This product is great because it is very light weight and gentle. The skin absorbs it quickly, so it can even be worn under makeup. I've already gone through two of these
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.