BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX
Love fresh products. I have seen my face change since using them. Never used skin care products till about 2 months ago and have noticed a change in my skin. Would love to try more priducts from fresh.
Lana W.
Staten Island , NY
I really wanted to like this product, but after a few uses, I woke up with swollen eyes. Not sure if this was the culprit, but I am not anxious to try and find out! I have very sensitive skin. Product went unused after that incident.
Mercedes D.
Amazing for tired and dry eyes! If you are looking for something very luxurious and chock full of amazing anti-aging ingredients this is the one! I love how sensitive it is and that it can be used all around the eye area and also lips. If you are looking for an eye cream that tackles all signs of aging, check it out!
Dee C.
It smells pretty nice but I don't think it's the most amazing eye cream I've tried. It's very pricey and I think my Kheil's avacado eye cream works just as well. I am not crazy about the packaging. I like things come in pumps so the product stays fresh and sanitary
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Black tea is really good for your skin espacially your eyes . Black tea helps improve the appearance of wrinkles or early signs of aging. It renews your skin and help it keep a youthful appearance
Terni C.
I received a sample size of this product and I quickly realized I need to invest in the full size. My under-eye area looked smoother and brighter, and I was shocked by the visible improvement since I didn't really think I needed help in that department! Highly recommended - especially if you are a night owl like me.
Gabby L.
Springdale, AR
I bought mine at Sephora and enjoyed the cream but not necessarily the consistency. Great product other than that though.
Would recommend to anyone that has trouble with under eye circles or bags!
Mayra E.
Has no smell. Relieved my dry skin around my eye. Small packaging great for travel. Dry skin hasn't come back even after finishing the product pricey but it's hand made and very good quality.
Evelin M.
Grand Prairie, TX
This does brighten up the skin for a day which is good but honestly I wouldn't repurchase I don't feel like it works miracles it's just nice on the skin , I've worked with other products like this and I just don't like them
Alexandra P.
Austin
Amazing amazing amazing - my concealer will never be the same without this cream! It wakes my eyes up and isn't oily or too fragrant. It dries quick but helps my eyes instantly. I'll never have creasing concealer ever again!
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.