BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Mother started to use this product, I used it maybe 5 times didn't notice much of a difference probably because I have yet to get any eye wrinles but it was very soothing. Maybe I can prevent them if I use it longer
Sofia A.
I LOVE fresh. I try to buy the majority of their products, including exfoliates, moisturizers and face creams. I recently started the eye cream because I find myself to have some small spots and within a week I saw results. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, although its a bit pricey it lasts long and it is worth every penny!
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
I've been using the eye cream only at night for the last few months and I've seen a great change in my dark circles. For 80 bucks it is on the priced side but it's really worth the money. I'm not even halfway through the pot yet! Definitely worth at least a sample from sephora because you will fall in love with it
Murielle H.
Ridgewood, NY
I got this in an ipsy bag sample and was the first time I used Fresh. On top of smelling really good, it was really light and refreshing. I don't normally use eye cream but it was really moisturizing. I don't really see a difference the next day but might also be because I just have the sample. Will definitely try other Fresh products though
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
This is a great cream to use to add instant moisture to areas that may feel dry. On just a couple uses I noticed differences in my under-eye area and I was really surprised. Although I did not purchase the full size version, I may keep it in mind for the future when I want a good eye cream.
Cassandra N.
Tampa, FL
The whole black tea line really helps you notice in the improvement of your skin with time and immediately. I'm new to using eye creams but this is my favorite one that I've tried! Super hydrating and cooling so you actually feel more rested without that heavy eye feeling the next morning!
Liz Z.
Salem, MA
I got this as a sample a while back and it lasted me quite a while. Compared to other eye creams I've used, I didn't notice any immediate or long-term difference with this product. I like an eye cream to minimize my fine lines and saw no change with this. Definitely too pricey for me.
Xingyi P.
Very smooth, easy to apply and easy to absorb. It's a great eye cream for hydration, and for younger people who don't have much under eye issues. But not a good choice if you've already had some lines or dark circle. I'd consider repurchase it if I have a great deal on that.
Lana W.
Staten Island , NY
I really wanted to like this product, but after a few uses, I woke up with swollen eyes. Not sure if this was the culprit, but I am not anxious to try and find out! I have very sensitive skin. Product went unused after that incident.
Katie D.
Beaverton, OR
I purchased this product at the recommendation of a Sephora associate to add some anti-aging benefits to my skincare routine now that I am 25.

Unfortunately this product did not have enough moisturizer for my under eye area; I went back to my old standby, Clinique All About Eyes Rich, and added an anti-aging serum instead.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.