BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Andrea G.
This is absolutely worth all the hype and price tag. It smells heavenly and nothing leaves my skin softer. It smoothd out fine lines around and under my eyes so makeup sits better. I don't know what I would do without this.
Adri S.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm a huge fan of their black tea line, not only because of the smell. For sensitive skin, this a great brand to use because it's all natural. This eye cream did a great job removing fine lines, not dark circles though.
Kathleen K.
Milford, CT
I received a sample of this and have been using it at night for about a week. Obviously not enough time to see if it does anything, but it goes on really nicely and feels hydrating and smooth. I'm 30 so I want to start using an eye cream on a regular basis.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I have used better eye creams. It just wasn't effective. I have tried it many times thinking that these ingredients promised so much and looked so good. I like products with less chemicals but it doesn't work as well. I have tried this for two months with little improvement in my eye area. Not worth the money for me.
Twana K.
I have a little darkness under my eye area and after using this in the morning and evening I noticed a reduction in the appearance after 3 days. The texture of the product is smooth and it is not heavy. I was easily able to apply my makeup over it without any indication of the product underneath. I strongly recommend this if you have dark spots under the eye.
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
I just picked this up from Sephora (a 35th birthday present to myself!). I absolutely love how quickly it works in reducing wrinkles around my eyes. It's an amazing product - just wish it was a little less expensive!
Darleen P.
San Pedro, CA
I got this product as a sample and at first i was very skeptical because there's so many eye creams out there, but this one works for me. I have found my eye bags and dark circles almost gone. Or has also helped with my crow feet! I've been using it for about 2 months now, and a little goes a long way!!
Claudia H.
Monrovia, CA
This eye cream left my eyes looking FRESH and WIDE AWAKE! It gave me an instant glow. My under eye bags aren't as noticeable. The packaging in sleek and clean-just how I like it. The price is a great value. I usually purchase this product at Sephora! I will purchase this product again because it delivers great results and easily absorbs in my skin.
Nattawalee C.
Los Angeles, CA
I had tried this from asking some tester at Sephora. I like it because it's rich and soft my eye. But I don't know the result yet as using the amount of sample. Its kind of pricey eye cream. So now I have been using lotus eye gel. But I might try it when Sephora has on sale event. By the way. I like black tea line from fresh but it s pricey though
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Mother started to use this product, I used it maybe 5 times didn't notice much of a difference probably because I have yet to get any eye wrinles but it was very soothing. Maybe I can prevent them if I use it longer
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.