BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Nicole K.
I give this 3 stars for the price. This is a good eye cream but nothing special for the high price tag. It is a positive that it comes in a tube to keep the ingredients stable, but there are a lot of products on the market that are just as good for less money.
Martha W.
Love this Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream! It is a little pricey but I received a mini version in a gift set and got to sample it out! I like that it does not leave a heavy residue and it definitely helps smooth out your fine lines around your eyes!
Robin W.
Mogadore , OH
No matter what product you're using from this line, you wont go wrong. This eye cream is gentle yet effective! It smells like your in the spa getting a facial each time you apply. My boyfriend loves it and my eyes thank me each and every time I use it.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
I cannot describe how wonderful this eye cream is. It is well worth the price. My eyes just after one use looked less puffy, younger, and had no dark circles. After a few uses I could see my fine lines starting to go away also. I can't recommend this eye cream enough!
Rena S.
Waunakee, WI
Just like every other fresh product - this is a total winner!!! It is incredibly smooth to put on, feels so rich and luxurious as you are putting it on. On top of that, it leaves the skin so soft. I have noticed increased resilience, suppleness, and fewer wrinkles over time (meaning few weeks) with use. I just love the way it feels putting on to the point that the benefits of the eye cream are extra points!!
Lindsey D.
Huntington, WV
This Product Works Wonders!! I Am At That Age That I'm Starting To Notice Fine Lines And Wrinkles Around The Eyes And Have Tried Several Different Brands Of Eye Cream With Little To No Result. I've Used This For A Couple Of Weeks Now And I Can Already See A Big Difference! I can't Even See The Fine Lines That Were Once Noticeable! They Are Gone! The Skin Around My Eyes Are So Much Smoother Now! I Love this Product!
Regine D.
Hayward, CA
I am not entirely sure if this product really does work for me because I don't really have eyebags but I do enjoy placing this product on my eyes, it is moisturizing and feels light. I would place this whenever I get a free sample from sephora.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
I received a sample of this I believe in a body charm box and I loved it. I ended up purchasing a larger size. I stopped using it for a short time to try something else and my skin missed it so I went back. I love the scent and the ingredients.
Kathleen T.
Love the smell, keeps my delicate eye areas appropriately moisturized without feeling greasy. Not sure of it's age-delaying effects as I'm just approaching my 30's but I haven't had any sensitivities/bad reactions to this product. So far so good!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE the way this smells! It made my skin feel hydrated and fresh. It helped keep my makeup in place during the day and made me feel hydrated and not oily before bed. I also loved that it had SPF in it. It's a staple in my summer-time skincare routine.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.