BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Very hydrating eye cream. Works well underneath eye concealer and as an overnight eye mask. My skin is combination and I find that it works well for me. I got mine from Sephora.com three months ago and I still have half a tube left. I mostly use this at night as part of my overnight treatment.
Angela K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I recommend this product because it is super wonderfully gentle. Well I don't really know what to say about this product because it did reach my expectation but I guess it just didn't work out with me skin. But I do think that It could have improve if I kept using it.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
I love everything Fresh offers within their line. I have tried many of their products, and while I did not notice a big difference while using this cream, I did notice some difference, which is always an improvement! I highly recommend their Sugar lip treatments.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have very sensitive skin and I had an allergic reaction to his product. I'd be hesitant to try it again but maybe it was just a bad batch. I love a lot of their other products so I'm very hesitant to leave a bad review but this one simply didn't work for me.
Allie M.
Dallas , TX
This stuff is amazing! I am a huge Fresh brand junkie. I love how everything makes your skin feel. The packaging is definitely high end. I am a repeat user and will recommend it to by one. It went beyond my expectations. Definitely will be purchasing again!
Allyson C.
Orlando, fl
Meh, didn't notice that it did anything. Not overly mousterizing either. Really a disappointment for me. Packaging is okay but that doesn't matter if the product sucks. Sephora sold , get a sample before buying. Also smells weird. Not a recommendation from me
Brenna S.
Strongsville, OH
I usually have two dehydration lines under my eyes and most brands make them less noticeable, but don't make them disappear completely. I've tried high-end brands even like lancome. This is the product that finally made my under eyes smooth and creaseless!! Smells pleasent without being overwhelming and doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time to soak in. A little goes a long way so you really get enough bang for your buck!
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
Fresh is my all time facial product!
they have so many different formulas for all skin types, help control my facial oil, and makes my face feel new and so clean!
the eye cream helps reduce my dark circles inder my eyes and also calms my swelling and puffiness
Nicole K.
I give this 3 stars for the price. This is a good eye cream but nothing special for the high price tag. It is a positive that it comes in a tube to keep the ingredients stable, but there are a lot of products on the market that are just as good for less money.
Justine A.
2,084 reviews
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I really liked the way it worked and I got multiple uses out of the one sample. I don't know if I'd buy the fullsize as the price is really high. Though you only need a little dab under each eye so it might be worth it.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.