BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
One of my favorite eye creams.  The consistency is perfect for under the eyes and it keeps my under-eyes hydrated and moisturized.  It tightest and brightens.  Love this eye cream.
Bella M.
Love love love. This brand never fails to amaze me. It decreases any and all dark circles or puffiness. I wash my face, cleanse tone, moisturize, then apply this before bed.
Cara B.
Palmyra, MO
I first received this eye treatment as a sample and I went back for more! The texture is that of a creamy gel so it's potent enough for those of us with really dry skin but not so emollient that it causes millia. It's cool and soothing to apply but does have a hint of scent if you're sensitive to things like that (I am normally but this one doesn't bother me or my eyes). I've been using this eye treatment for 9 months now and the really fine laugh lines that had just started around my eyes are gone!

Another quick note: in the summer I like to keep it in the fridge which makes it extra soothing to apply.
Kayla S.
Raleigh
Their products are so light and refreshing. The consistency of this product was not heavy or sticky/tacky. My skin felt hydrated and soft after use. Really love god product!
Jasmin C.
Alpharetta
I really don't get enough sleep at night so I like using the cream for my under eyes for doesn't make my eyes look dark in the bottom makes me feel more confident in myself.
Pixie C.
I love the silkiness of this eye cream. It's not too heavy and thick but definitely moisturizers and hydrates my eyes. I have very delicate, dry skin around my eyes and this makes all the difference!
Paty G.
Haines City, FL
Everyone raves about this product but I didn't really see it helping my skin. It actually made my skin oily and it was not good. I was disappointed in this product. I personally would not recommend buying this
Mary S.
George, IA
I don't really ever use eye creams so I feel like I don't know what I was doing. I feel like it didn't really have an effect on me but that's just because I don't do eye creams.
Amber C.
I like this product , it was only a sample when I tried it so I didn't get a full effect due to lack of product , but I would recommend and I'll probably purchase this in the future.
Stephie R.
St John, London
There is something wonderful about botanicals. And although the Fresh product ingredient list doesn't exactly real like a garden harvest, there is a sting feeling of genuine nature in using Fresh products. Their active ingredients are plant-based, and nature works. And the scent. So sweet, so lovely. Eyes felt moisturized, but with this gorgeous snow-white container on the vanity, saying "you care about yourself," it is almost beside the point Xx
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.