BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
D’Ana H.
I received a sample from Sephora with my thousand point rewards. I was happy and excited to try this product but honestly it made me have small tiny bumps under my eyes and I got terrified. I’m not sure when this happened during use but it gave me a bad reaction. I just decided to use actual green tea bags on my eyes to stop the puffiness and that made the small tiny bumps go away. I gave it two stars because I love fresh products. Just not the eye cream!
Rebecca F.
Las Vegas
Hiii , guys guess what !!! I’ve been waiting so I could tested and then tell you guys about it . Well tried their green tea cream for the past 2 months and it was the best thing ever because it made my skin so so hydrated and healthy and it is also so cheap. I would buy it again so easy
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,057 reviews
I got this from Sephora Rewards Bazaar for a 100 point redemption. Its some freshbeauty Black Tea Age Delay Eye cream. I use this after my showers to maintain firmness and moisture in my eye area; also to keep from being really puffy. It works, it has reduced my (slight) under eye circles to be almost unnoticeable.

With a slight subtle black tea hint of a smell and a thin formula, it seems to be lasting me quite a long time. I could see buying this full price after I finish all of the eye creams that I currently have.

I have some additional black tea products from Fresh and they are all really good! Their products have truly restored my skin from it’s super dry and flaky, sensitive state.
Mekaann E.
Winston Salem
I did not purchase this it was given in a gift basket I did not use it because it was not for me it's an age delay eye cream and I do not need that but I'm sure someone could use it
erica l.
Shrewsbury
i love fresh products. i literally stay in a particular (expensive) hotel only because they have fresh products in the bathroom.. very financially irresponsible but this black tea eye cream is BOMB
July A.
esta marca es buenísima además que muy natural la sensación al usarla fue de frescura y relajación me encanto y la manera que presentan ellos sus crema con todo y las hojas del té es fabuloso
kelsey H.
Tulsa
I live any age delay creams. But this has definitely been my go to. It smells good like all the other fresh products which I live and it makes such a difference.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I really like this eye cream so far. It is pretty thick so I only use it at night, as I don’t imagine it would wear well under makeup. This is the kind of product that does not just produce immediate results, so it is not a miracle worker. But with continued use I have noticed slight differences in my fine lines and puffiness. I trust fresh beauty as a brand as a whole, I feel like they are very consistent and reliable and you can not really ever go wrong with any of their products.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
I love this eye cream so much. I use it at night when I feel like my eyes need extra hydration. I am relatively young so I don’t worry about wrinkles but it hydrates very well. I apply a generous amount at night and allow t to absorb as I sleep.
Stuti P.
Newhall, CA
Fresh seriously has the best products! Especially this line. I have the toner so I gave this a try and loved it so much. I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks now so I’ll hopefully see a difference in a few more weeks!
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Holly H.
Salem, MA
I have a problem trying to find a good eye cream that hydrates and prevents puffiness / dark circles but isn't too greasy! Does this work?!

Sephora