Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream

by Fresh

A do-it-all power eye cream that reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines around the eyes while visibly increasing luminosity

Does this also help with dark circles?
How long until results for puffiness are noticeable?
Is it good for dry eyes?
Start your review of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream!
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream uploaded by Berlin B.
Great anti-aging eye cream. Not oily, won’t cause any irritation. Just like other products from the fresh black tea family, that rose smell is amazing.
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
For being a luxury eye cream I went in with fairly high expectations, but I was left feeling meh. I’m near empty on my jar and my under eye is the same as when I first started using the product. Two stars because it did perform well under makeup though ultimately I think for the price other brands offer better products/results.
Elle P.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream uploaded by Elle P.
The Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream face Cream Super Lotus Night Recovery 1.6 oz / 50 ml is a perfect night time partner for the Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream. I've been so dry this year and these are like a water delivery service to the skin. The packaging is high quality glass and acrylic with a luxurious simplicity that the brand has perfected. I am a long time user and would highly recommend this if they're in the budget.
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like that this firming and de-puffing eye cream is very thick so a little really goes a long way. Bonus that it FEELS very light weight and it absorbs super quickly.I’ve got dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, I’ve got it all. Although this cream doesn’t make it go away, it does make the skin area around my eyes look hydrated and firmer. Unfortunately, I still have the puffiness and dark circles no matter how much I put on. Fresh Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream
Daniela M.
Portland, OR
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream uploaded by Daniela M.
This is one of my favorite eye creams. I usually wear it at night time. It smells delicious and feels amazing!! I have noticed my eyes are less puffy and brighter in the morning. I would highly recommend this. Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream
Cristina L.
Davenport
It is awesome! It helps to keep my under eye hydrated and smooth. I keep it in the refrigerator to use it cold and help with eye puffiness.
Brandi M.
Novi, MI
This is very light weight and gives my eyes the perfect amount of moisture. It keeps my eyes from being puffy in the morning. I suffer from severe dark circles. This eye cream has helped a bit but with my dark circles.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite eye cream. It's soft and supple, and hits my skin with a big dose of moisture immediately upon application. I used this consistently during a busy (read: sleepless) week and it definitely helped me fake my way through looking awake!
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite eye cream I’ve used. The only down fall is the price but the products work well so that’s out weighed
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
It feels great on the eyes but I think there might be better out there for the price. It leaves your eyes moisturized but I did not notice any less puffiness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naomi M.
Miami Gardens, FL
il y a un an
Christina S. il y a un an
If you're trying to get rid of puffiness then the ordinary caffeine serum is actually amazing
Caroline W.
Summit, NJ
il y a un an
Lin M. il y a 8 mois
OMG! It’s the best! LOL… I’m obsessed…