BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Cream calls upon the powerful antioxidant and enzyme inhibiting properties of black tea to firm and smooth the eye area. It is scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe puffiness, and alleviate dark circles. Smoothes, firms, and hydrates the eye area Helps maintain elasticity and firmness Stimulates collagen growth Diminishes dark under-eye circles and reduces puffiness Instantly illuminates the area Key Ingredients: Black tea extract defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals and maintains the skin s elasticity and firmness. Lychee seed extract stimulates collagen growth. Blackberry leaf extract preserves existing collagen and elastin. An active complex of peptides and antioxidants diminish dark under-eye circles and reduce puffiness. Hyaluronic spheres hydrate, smooth, and firm the skin. Ill

fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Cream
  • "I'm giving it an A because I noticed a difference in my under eyes practically right away." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this from Sephora Rewards Bazaar for a 100 point redemption. Its some freshbeauty Black Tea Age Delay Eye cream. I use this after my showers to maintain firmness and moisture in my eye area; also to keep from being really puffy. It works, it has reduced my (slight) under eye circles to be almost unnoticeable.

With a slight subtle black tea hint of a smell and a thin formula, it seems to be lasting me quite a long time. I could see buying this full price after I finish all of the eye creams that I currently have.

I have some additional black tea products from Fresh and they are all really good! Their products have truly restored my skin from it’s super dry and flaky, sensitive state.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I really like this eye cream so far. It is pretty thick so I only use it at night, as I don’t imagine it would wear well under makeup. This is the kind of product that does not just produce immediate results, so it is not a miracle worker. But with continued use I have noticed slight differences in my fine lines and puffiness. I trust fresh beauty as a brand as a whole, I feel like they are very consistent and reliable and you can not really ever go wrong with any of their products.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
I received a sample of this I believe in a body charm box and I loved it. I ended up purchasing a larger size. I stopped using it for a short time to try something else and my skin missed it so I went back. I love the scent and the ingredients.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
I love this eye cream so much. I use it at night when I feel like my eyes need extra hydration. I am relatively young so I don’t worry about wrinkles but it hydrates very well. I apply a generous amount at night and allow t to absorb as I sleep.
Jennifer C.
I received this as a sample while shopping online on Sephora. It's definitely a nice eye area treatment. It goes on smooth and light and really soaks in well. I like to take it with me when I travel and dab it in when I get in the plane to avoid "flight face."
Stuti P.
Newhall, CA
Fresh seriously has the best products! Especially this line. I have the toner so I gave this a try and loved it so much. I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks now so I’ll hopefully see a difference in a few more weeks!
Alexis K.
I like this eye cream, but I’m not sure you see results with any eye cream. This cream hydrates your skin, making it look healthier and brighter, but I don’t think there is actual wrinkle and dark circle repairing.
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
I enjoy fresh products. I started using their fragrances in high school and their lip balms are a staple now in my thirties. Their skin care products look so lovely and i received a sample so tried. The scent is light and the product was not irritating but i was not sure if i saw much of an improvement in my dark circles. That being said i rarely notice much apparent improvement with eye products.
Denise M.
Garfield, NJ
I enjoyed this product but it was not my favorite due to the sticky consistency. Packaging was average but clean and neat. Effective but like stated before sticky in texture after applied to the area. I’d probably wouldn’t purchase again but if given to me maybe I would use.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
This is a perfect travel size. I believe I first tried this product from a body charm box. The black tea line is a favorite. Once I stopped using it to try something new I immediately went back.
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
Looking for a new eye cream and I heard this one is fabulous! I'm curious about what's in it! What purpose does the Black Tea serve?
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
Does this burn, sting, or irritate your eyes?
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better to use at night or in the morning?
Jamie A.
I just picked up a sample at Sephora. Thoughts on this? How long before you noticed results? The sales person said it was immediate- that wasn't the case for me.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.