BY FRESH #22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate With Noni Fruit Juice Diminishes And Prevents Signs Of Aging While Moisturizing And Visibly Firming The Eye Area. The Cooling Formula Also Works To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Puffiness And Illuminate And Revive Tired Eyes. A Proprietary Complex Proven To Inhibit Damaging Free Radicals** And Help Improve Elasticity Is Further Optimized By Antioxidant-rich Noni Fruit Juice, Known To Retain And Increase Moisture, Improving The Appearance Of The Skin.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Smooth Onto The Eye Area, Morning And Night. Follow With Black Tea Age-delay Serum And Cream.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene, Glycol Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Juice, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Steareth-2, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sodium Polyacrylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Biosaccharide Gum-2, Caramel, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Algin, Bht, Sodium Citrate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Serine, Biotin, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
ASTRID P.
BROOKLYN
I have hereditary dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. I have tried every eye cream in the market . This is by far the only eye cream that I love and trust. Nothing in the market compares to this product. It smooths out the under eye and preps for concealer beautifully. The texture is super silky smooth and super hydrating. The cream sinks right into your eyes beautifully. Yes, it is am expensive eye cream ,but it works wonders. This really really helps smooth out fine line.

If you are not sure, the next time you go to the make up store, dab this and any other eye cream on back of you hand and put concealer over the separte patches... you will see and feel the different immediately when applied to the Fresh eye cream!
Tiarra M.
New York
Game over. I’d call fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate the corset of eye creams. It sucked up my puffiness, rearranging it for a refreshed, sultry look. Fine lines noticeably reduced too! Surely worth a try. Sephora sometimes offers a deluxe sample for a 50 point reward, so even if you’re fully stocked on La Mer, you can still take a Fresh 7-day challenge with the sample for cheap. fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye ConcentrateLA MER The Lifting Eye Serum-Colorless. I’ll bet the La Mer takes second place ny the end of the week.
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
I’m still testing this product out as I post this review but so far so good. I’ve not noticed much of a difference in my skin around my eyes yet (I’m in my late 30’s) so I’m trying to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. It also just doesn’t make sense to take care of everything else and not focus on the eyes.

A little goes a long way, which is a good thing. The boy so good thing is the price of this product. I know it’s supposed to be good but goodness! It’s pretty steep in price. For now I’ll just use my deluxe sample and if I like it I’ll get a few more samples before I make my final decision on if I’d buy it myself.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this from @Sephora Rewards Bazaar for a 100 point redemption. Its some @freshbeauty Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate. I use this after my showers to maintain firmness and moisture in my eye area; also to keep from being really puffy. It works, it has reduced my (slight) under eye circles to be almost unnoticeable.

With a slight subtle black tea hint of a smell and a thin formula, it seems to be lasting me quite a long time. I could see buying this full price after I finish all of the eye creams that I currently have.

I have some additional black tea products from Fresh and they are all really good! Their products have truly restored my skin from it’s super dry and flaky, sensitive state. #highlyrecommended

#SephoraProductReviews #sephorarewardsbazaar #bbloggers #beautybloggers #honestbeautyreviews #roxyreviews #bblogger #beautyreviews #beautyproductreviews #FreshLove #FreshSkin #FreshSkinCare #SkincareSoloutions #Skincare #dryskincare #dryskinrelief #dryskinsolution #dryskinproblems #dryskintreatment #dryskinnomore
Evelyn R.
Wildomar, CA
I’m 25 and have major crows feet and wrinkles under my eyes. I feel like my college needs to refund me money for being the one to blame! Haha as a biology major that worked full time while going to school I spent long hours in front of a computer screen and got little to no sleep! I also have a bad habit of squinting! I’ve been using this eye cream for a little over a week and I’m already in love! I’ve seen some improvement already after using it day and night! The wrinkles are becoming a little less visible and I can’t wait to see what more time of use will do. My favorite thing about the Fresh collection is that there product ALWAYS smells great 💃
Love X.
I got a deluxe sample size from Sephora and I was so excited to use it! When I first opened it, the aroma was so beautiful! But after 3-4 weeks of use I can say this.. it wasn't moisturizing enough for my eyes (I have eczema prone eye lids and not enough moisture will flare them up) and that was what happened. My eczema flares came back for both eyelids and the left eye bag. It didn't help much with my dark circles either, except it was okay with concealer. The only thing I noticed was a slight benefit with firmness and puffiness.
Kristina C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this eye cream! It’s shown nice results over the three months I’ve been using it. To be fair though, I didn’t have wrinkles or such like that before, just lots of puffiness. It’s helped reduce that. I also have super sensitive skin, and it doesn’t irritate it at all. The container looks very tiny considering the price, but with that long of constant use, it looks like I barely made a dent- brand new even. You need a very little amount. Highly recommend 💕
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of the most comforting and effective eye creams I have ever used. So hydrating and wonderfully brightening. The black tea ferment is a rich source of antioxidants so it helps to prevent further aging. Plus the firming element is perfect for loss of elasticity. It’s a bit higher end in terms of pricing, but because so little product is used for application, I find that the jar lasts several months.
Syd S.
I received a sample of this when I signed up for allure beauty box. It helped to depuff my undereyes and felt amazingly soothing/cooling in the process. Did not sting or burn, as some other eye creams have done for me. Have liked this brand in the past for hand creams, and this eye cream is no exception. Made my love for this brand grow, even though the price point is a little steep to purchase continuously. Quality eye cream that does a visible job at what they claim.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I had high hopes for this I had received it from a set o purchased from fresh. It did do a lot of help with hydration for me with my eye area; however, it wasn't the type of results that you would expect from something that costs $68. I didn't notice too much either with fine lines and puffiness. Sorry , but I definitely don't recommend.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
What is the consistency? I’ve received a sample size of it in a jar and it’s very hard. Like I have to scrape it to get some
Vicky F.
Is this product more of a night cream? Or is it Recommended to also apply before makeup ?
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I adore it but the price tag is killing me. Anyone know anything that works similar for cheaper?
Toya H.
How does this treat under eye puffiness?
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
We all know the price of this line is expensive, is it really worth it?

back