BY FRESH #54 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate With Noni Fruit Juice Diminishes And Prevents Signs Of Aging While Moisturizing And Visibly Firming The Eye Area. The Cooling Formula Also Works To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Puffiness And Illuminate And Revive Tired Eyes. A Proprietary Complex Proven To Inhibit Damaging Free Radicals** And Help Improve Elasticity Is Further Optimized By Antioxidant-rich Noni Fruit Juice, Known To Retain And Increase Moisture, Improving The Appearance Of The Skin.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Smooth Onto The Eye Area, Morning And Night. Follow With Black Tea Age-delay Serum And Cream.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene, Glycol Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Juice, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Steareth-2, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sodium Polyacrylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Biosaccharide Gum-2, Caramel, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Algin, Bht, Sodium Citrate, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Serine, Biotin, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora*
ASTRID P.
BROOKLYN
I have hereditary dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. I have tried every eye cream in the market . This is by far the only eye cream that I love and trust. Nothing in the market compares to this product. It smooths out the under eye and preps for concealer beautifully. The texture is super silky smooth and super hydrating. The cream sinks right into your eyes beautifully. Yes, it is am expensive eye cream ,but it works wonders. This really really helps smooth out fine line.

If you are not sure, the next time you go to the make up store, dab this and any other eye cream on back of you hand and put concealer over the separte patches... you will see and feel the different immediately when applied to the Fresh eye cream!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of the most comforting and effective eye creams I have ever used. So hydrating and wonderfully brightening. The black tea ferment is a rich source of antioxidants so it helps to prevent further aging. Plus the firming element is perfect for loss of elasticity. It’s a bit higher end in terms of pricing, but because so little product is used for application, I find that the jar lasts several months.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am on my 30s now, I need to find a great potent to slow down aging signs and wrinkle. I started t nice I have fine wrinkles around my eyes, and since then I had an extensive research to find the best yet affordable eye cream that actually works. I have been used this eye cream diliogently for a week, I cannot tell the different yet, but I can see that the under eye skin are well-moisturised and well-hydrated, so for now, it is going great for me. In addition to hat, I am pretty optimist with this cream because of their ingredients. So who knows, it can be my holy grail eye cream product
Rosalind P.
Plano
Love everything by Fresh. This cream is so rich for the eye area, after using it a short time I could really see a difference in lines and texture. It's quite expensive as are all of the Fresh Products. But I think it's 100% worth it. And if you can get it sometimes in a little set a little of the cream goes a long way so if you only get a little jar it will last quite a while.
Ali C.
His is one of the best eye creams for aging eyes!! It’s super strong in the effective sense, however it’s gentle and non irritating!! It is super pricey but when it comes to skin products I feel like you get what you pay for, especially anti aging products. The effective and strong products usually are a bit pricier. It goes on super thin but still hydrating!
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This is my HG eye cream! Very light scent. It doesn't burn. It gives the perfect amount of moisture and I'm able to use it morning and night unlike other eye creams that are too rich for during the day. My concealer lasts all day with no cracking and my under eyes look less tired with daily use. It may be small but I assure you, a little goes a long way!
Gaga G.
I received this in a rewards ser I redeemed at Sephora.  I was very excited for it, but I’ve used it for a few weeks and honestly I haven’t noticed a difference and I feel like it has dried out the skin under my eyes.  I will finish using it in case I change my mind, but at this point I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
Got this in a Sephora sample set. This is the first eye cream I have tried. Unfortunately, with the small amount I got, I'm not sure how well it worked but it made my under-eye area smoother. I noticed this when I applied concealer. I also am not a huge fan of the smell.
Cherish L.
Providence , RI
Best eye cream I’ve ever used. I’ve repurchased many times. Comes in a jar packaging. It absorbs quickly so that you can apply makeup over it within minutes. It almost seems to smooth out the fine lines at least temporarily. Definitely recommend it to anyone with dry under eyes!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate (0.1 oz) Mini I received this in subscription box. I had heard alot about the fresh brand but had never tried it. I was slightly sceptical about the claims of firming but gave it a try anyway. I love this product!!! It does everything it says and more!!!. My under eyes are less puffy,firmer and more moisturized than ever. I like it so much I've already bought the full size. And while it's a more expensive product it's definitely worth the high price!!!
Toya H.
How does this treat under eye puffiness?
Vicky F.
Is this product more of a night cream? Or is it Recommended to also apply before makeup ?
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Any comparable eye creams out there that aren't as expensive as this one?
Nikki H.
Greensboro, NC
How well does this work and how long does it last?
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been dooped before by the placebo effect of a new eye cream. So I was wondering if this is worth the hefty price tag? I've been using a sample for a few days and really like it, but don't want to get tricked again. Any thoughts?